Ruin a book by adding a word
-
Little Tiny Women
@TheBreadmonkey The Subprime Borrowers
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
The seven pillars of wisdom teeth
-
Charlotte's Web Site
The Firm Handshake
-
The Firm Handshake
@TheBreadmonkey Always.
-
@mothninja @TheBreadmonkey Mansfield Park Run
@mothninja @TheBreadmonkey Portnoy's Customer Complaint
-
Charlotte's Web Site
@TheBreadmonkey Charlotte’s web crawler 🤪
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey To be fair, the first one's pretty evil already
-
@TheBreadmonkey Puss in Kinky Boots
@KaraLG84 @TheBreadmonkey he said ruin a book
-
Pale Fire Sprinklers
Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret Thatcher
The French-Fry Lieutenant's Woman
White Nationalist Teeth
-
Pale Fire Sprinklers
Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret Thatcher
The French-Fry Lieutenant's Woman
White Nationalist Teeth
This is fun!
I keep trying to come up with a good one for Wide Sargasso Sea or Left Hand of Darkness but I'm just not funny enough.
-
@KaraLG84 @TheBreadmonkey he said ruin a book
@Iwillyeah @TheBreadmonkey I thought that about Sid James and the Giant Peech.
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey Gone with the Flatulent Wind
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey
The Sun Also Rises Bread
The Great Gatsby Caper
Beloved Nixon
Moby Dick Cleaver
The Things They Accidentally Carried
Watership Down Comforter
The Year of Magical Over Thinking
Between the World and Me Bunions
A visit from the Goon-ing Squad
Persepolis Perschmepolis
A Manual For Cleaning Women Quickly -
This is fun!
I keep trying to come up with a good one for Wide Sargasso Sea or Left Hand of Darkness but I'm just not funny enough.
All I've got is Wide Sargasso Sea Horse and Left Hand Drive of Darkness
-
@mothninja @TheBreadmonkey Mansfield Park Run
@RobertoArchimboldi @mothninja @TheBreadmonkey
Christmas Nineteen Eighty-four
Surfin' The Waves
White Teeth Fillings
Never Let Me Go Shopping -
The Firm Handshake
Forgot Stephen King!
IT Support
The Night Stand
Salem’s A Lot
The Lovely Long Walk(edit - I'm really enjoying Salem’s A Lot)
-
Forgot Stephen King!
IT Support
The Night Stand
Salem’s A Lot
The Lovely Long Walk(edit - I'm really enjoying Salem’s A Lot)
@TheBreadmonkey carrie bradshaw
-
@TheBreadmonkey carrie bradshaw
@TheBreadmonkey firefarter
-
@TheBreadmonkey Little Whore House on the Prairie
@KaraLG84 @TheBreadmonkey Lady Chatterley's (Former) Lover
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
Les Dawson Miserables
The Turn of the Screwfix
I Capture the Elephant and Castle
To the Edison Lighthouse
The Child Catcher in the Rye
Ice-cream Scoop