Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
68 Indlæg 33 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    Gimme your best pickup lines.
    🚩 answers only.

    I'll start.

    "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

    "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

    ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

    rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
    rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
    rallias@hax.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #14

    @alice Are you a NASCAR driver? Because I'm the waving red flag.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
      sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
      sarahdal@crispsandwi.ch
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #15

      @benjamincox @alice I love this and am using it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

        Gimme your best pickup lines.
        🚩 answers only.

        I'll start.

        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

        jared@spookykitties.comJ This user is from outside of this forum
        jared@spookykitties.comJ This user is from outside of this forum
        jared@spookykitties.com
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #16

        @alice "would you like to see pictures of my raccoon friend Smeagol Shambles and her 4 little hobbits?" Having never been in a scenario where I would the concept of "pickup lines" would ever be needed, I have not had the opportunity to try it. Still, I think it would work

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

          Gimme your best pickup lines.
          🚩 answers only.

          I'll start.

          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

          sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
          sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
          sarahdal@crispsandwi.ch
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #17

          @alice I frequently told my girlfriend "that's a pretty dress, it would look great on my bedroom floor"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • rose_alibi@post.lurk.orgR This user is from outside of this forum
            rose_alibi@post.lurk.orgR This user is from outside of this forum
            rose_alibi@post.lurk.org
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #18

            @alice it definitely does not hurt his case that he's 6'5", built like a fictional viking, and works as a bartender at a popular bar. he probably could say almost anything

            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

              Gimme your best pickup lines.
              🚩 answers only.

              I'll start.

              "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

              "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

              ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #19

              Only ever used one: “I’m 18 years and 18 days old today. “

              A bit of a one-off.

              But we’re still together 42 1/2 years later. So I guess it worked …

              @alice

              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                Gimme your best pickup lines.
                🚩 answers only.

                I'll start.

                "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                unsafelyhotboots@sharkey.worldU This user is from outside of this forum
                unsafelyhotboots@sharkey.worldU This user is from outside of this forum
                unsafelyhotboots@sharkey.world
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #20

                @alice@lgbtqia.space to my wife:
                "hey hun, I just saw the most beautiful lady in the room."
                Her: "....it's only us in here"
                Me: "And the cat can't be called a lady, she's a princess."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                  Gimme your best pickup lines.
                  🚩 answers only.

                  I'll start.

                  "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                  "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                  ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                  agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
                  agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
                  agturcz@circumstances.run
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #21

                  @alice Extra point for this guy for good wits 🤭

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                    Gimme your best pickup lines.
                    🚩 answers only.

                    I'll start.

                    "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                    "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                    ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                    prophetscross@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                    prophetscross@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                    prophetscross@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #22

                    @alice The only pickup lines I know are from Mafia 2

                    "Why don't we go back to my place and play house, You'll be the door and I'll slam you"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                      Gimme your best pickup lines.
                      🚩 answers only.

                      I'll start.

                      "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                      "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                      ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                      rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                      rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                      rallias@hax.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #23

                      @alice "We've been trying to reach you regarding your vehicle's extended warranty."

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                        Gimme your best pickup lines.
                        🚩 answers only.

                        I'll start.

                        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #24

                        @alice

                        This only works if the goth baddie responds the right way, but if she does, it's golden

                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                          Gimme your best pickup lines.
                          🚩 answers only.

                          I'll start.

                          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                          darkling@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                          darkling@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                          darkling@mstdn.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #25

                          @alice "The voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."

                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                            Gimme your best pickup lines.
                            🚩 answers only.

                            I'll start.

                            "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                            "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                            ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.space
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #26

                            Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...

                            - If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.

                            - I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?

                            - We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.

                            cynaq@beige.partyC ygor@floss.socialY captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC 3 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              Gimme your best pickup lines.
                              🚩 answers only.

                              I'll start.

                              "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                              "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                              ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                              selectric@tacobelllabs.netS This user is from outside of this forum
                              selectric@tacobelllabs.netS This user is from outside of this forum
                              selectric@tacobelllabs.net
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #27

                              @alice not a pickup line but one of my friend's favourite jokes is simply: "... but WHERE on eileen?"

                              marlies@tacobelllabs.netM 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • rose_alibi@post.lurk.orgR rose_alibi@post.lurk.org

                                @alice it definitely does not hurt his case that he's 6'5", built like a fictional viking, and works as a bartender at a popular bar. he probably could say almost anything

                                alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                alice@lgbtqia.space
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #28

                                @rose_alibi so, uh, what's the name of this bar? Asking for a friend.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  alice@lgbtqia.space
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #29

                                  @jared aww 🥰

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • selectric@tacobelllabs.netS selectric@tacobelllabs.net

                                    @alice not a pickup line but one of my friend's favourite jokes is simply: "... but WHERE on eileen?"

                                    marlies@tacobelllabs.netM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    marlies@tacobelllabs.netM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    marlies@tacobelllabs.net
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #30

                                    @selectric @alice LISBETH

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI iamdavidobrien@mastodon.social

                                      Only ever used one: “I’m 18 years and 18 days old today. “

                                      A bit of a one-off.

                                      But we’re still together 42 1/2 years later. So I guess it worked …

                                      @alice

                                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      alice@lgbtqia.space
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #31

                                      @iamdavidobrien congratulations 💞

                                      iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • dinandmentink@mastodon.onlineD dinandmentink@mastodon.online

                                        @alice Did it hurt?

                                        She, rolling her eyes, what?

                                        When you broke through the earths crust on your way up from hell?

                                        jaxvent@lgbtqia.spaceJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                        jaxvent@lgbtqia.spaceJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                        jaxvent@lgbtqia.space
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #32

                                        @dinandmentink @alice

                                        Gotta say that one would work on me 😅

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                          Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                          🚩 answers only.

                                          I'll start.

                                          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                          griotspeak@soc.mod-12.comG This user is from outside of this forum
                                          griotspeak@soc.mod-12.comG This user is from outside of this forum
                                          griotspeak@soc.mod-12.com
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #33

                                          @alice “Your body must preserve lines and parallelism because that’s a fine trans form”

                                          cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper