Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
68 Indlæg 33 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    Gimme your best pickup lines.
    🚩 answers only.

    I'll start.

    "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

    "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

    ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
    alice@lgbtqia.space
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #26

    Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...

    - If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.

    - I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?

    - We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.

    cynaq@beige.partyC ygor@floss.socialY captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

      Gimme your best pickup lines.
      🚩 answers only.

      I'll start.

      "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

      "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

      ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

      selectric@tacobelllabs.netS This user is from outside of this forum
      selectric@tacobelllabs.netS This user is from outside of this forum
      selectric@tacobelllabs.net
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #27

      @alice not a pickup line but one of my friend's favourite jokes is simply: "... but WHERE on eileen?"

      marlies@tacobelllabs.netM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • rose_alibi@post.lurk.orgR rose_alibi@post.lurk.org

        @alice it definitely does not hurt his case that he's 6'5", built like a fictional viking, and works as a bartender at a popular bar. he probably could say almost anything

        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
        alice@lgbtqia.space
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #28

        @rose_alibi so, uh, what's the name of this bar? Asking for a friend.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
          alice@lgbtqia.space
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #29

          @jared aww 🥰

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • selectric@tacobelllabs.netS selectric@tacobelllabs.net

            @alice not a pickup line but one of my friend's favourite jokes is simply: "... but WHERE on eileen?"

            marlies@tacobelllabs.netM This user is from outside of this forum
            marlies@tacobelllabs.netM This user is from outside of this forum
            marlies@tacobelllabs.net
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #30

            @selectric @alice LISBETH

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI iamdavidobrien@mastodon.social

              Only ever used one: “I’m 18 years and 18 days old today. “

              A bit of a one-off.

              But we’re still together 42 1/2 years later. So I guess it worked …

              @alice

              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
              alice@lgbtqia.space
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #31

              @iamdavidobrien congratulations 💞

              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • dinandmentink@mastodon.onlineD dinandmentink@mastodon.online

                @alice Did it hurt?

                She, rolling her eyes, what?

                When you broke through the earths crust on your way up from hell?

                jaxvent@lgbtqia.spaceJ This user is from outside of this forum
                jaxvent@lgbtqia.spaceJ This user is from outside of this forum
                jaxvent@lgbtqia.space
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #32

                @dinandmentink @alice

                Gotta say that one would work on me 😅

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                  Gimme your best pickup lines.
                  🚩 answers only.

                  I'll start.

                  "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                  "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                  ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                  griotspeak@soc.mod-12.comG This user is from outside of this forum
                  griotspeak@soc.mod-12.comG This user is from outside of this forum
                  griotspeak@soc.mod-12.com
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #33

                  @alice “Your body must preserve lines and parallelism because that’s a fine trans form”

                  cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • darkling@mstdn.socialD darkling@mstdn.social

                    @alice "The voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."

                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                    alice@lgbtqia.space
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #34

                    @darkling ooo, have your people talk to my people and maybe we can do lunch.

                    darkling@mstdn.socialD 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                      Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...

                      - If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.

                      - I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?

                      - We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.

                      cynaq@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                      cynaq@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                      cynaq@beige.party
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #35

                      @alice brb, gotta grow boobs just to do this

                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • madengineering@hachyderm.ioM This user is from outside of this forum
                        madengineering@hachyderm.ioM This user is from outside of this forum
                        madengineering@hachyderm.io
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #36

                        @alice @mindpersephone So his superpower is to deliberately cause himself pain?

                        ...

                        Man, villains are getting *weird* lately.

                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • cynaq@beige.partyC cynaq@beige.party

                          @alice brb, gotta grow boobs just to do this

                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                          alice@lgbtqia.space
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #37

                          @CynAq good luck! 🤞

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • madengineering@hachyderm.ioM madengineering@hachyderm.io

                            @alice @mindpersephone So his superpower is to deliberately cause himself pain?

                            ...

                            Man, villains are getting *weird* lately.

                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.space
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #38

                            @madengineering I feel like most people possess that superpower 😅

                            @mindpersephone

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              @darkling ooo, have your people talk to my people and maybe we can do lunch.

                              darkling@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                              darkling@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                              darkling@mstdn.social
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #39

                              @alice 🤣

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social

                                @alice

                                This only works if the goth baddie responds the right way, but if she does, it's golden

                                cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #40

                                @alice

                                True story: a friend of mine in New Orleans wondered how I was able to seduce so many women. I told him "watch and learn"

                                (I was absolutely expecting to get a drink thrown in my face, btw. )

                                Walked up to a hot tattooed rocker chick.

                                "Can I sit down and have a conversation with you?"

                                Rocker chick: "Why?"

                                "Because I think you're hot and wanna fuck you but you might open your mouth, be a nitwit, and ruin it"

                                Rocker chick *appalled*

                                Cont.. (1/2)

                                cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social

                                  @alice

                                  True story: a friend of mine in New Orleans wondered how I was able to seduce so many women. I told him "watch and learn"

                                  (I was absolutely expecting to get a drink thrown in my face, btw. )

                                  Walked up to a hot tattooed rocker chick.

                                  "Can I sit down and have a conversation with you?"

                                  Rocker chick: "Why?"

                                  "Because I think you're hot and wanna fuck you but you might open your mouth, be a nitwit, and ruin it"

                                  Rocker chick *appalled*

                                  Cont.. (1/2)

                                  cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                  cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                  cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #41

                                  @alice

                                  Rocker chick: "I can't believe you just said that to me."

                                  Me: ".... well can I still sit down?"

                                  Rocker chick: "OK."

                                  10 minutes later we were out the door and shortly after that we were making sweet, sweet, lo-

                                  OK we were fucking like dirty nasty piggies

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                    Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...

                                    - If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.

                                    - I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?

                                    - We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.

                                    ygor@floss.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                                    ygor@floss.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                                    ygor@floss.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #42

                                    @alice I wonder if anyone will think you are a fan of Mamoru Hosoda.

                                    https://youtu.be/izIycj3j4Ow

                                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ygor@floss.socialY ygor@floss.social

                                      @alice I wonder if anyone will think you are a fan of Mamoru Hosoda.

                                      https://youtu.be/izIycj3j4Ow

                                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      alice@lgbtqia.space
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #43

                                      @ygor never heard of that until now. Looks entertaining though.

                                      ygor@floss.socialY 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cargot_robbie@urbanists.social
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #44

                                        @jared this would work on me, 10,000%

                                        @alice

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • griotspeak@soc.mod-12.comG griotspeak@soc.mod-12.com

                                          @alice “Your body must preserve lines and parallelism because that’s a fine trans form”

                                          cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          cargot_robbie@urbanists.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #45

                                          @griotspeak one ze's content warning is another femme's content winning 🤭

                                          @alice

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper