Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
68 Indlæg 33 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social

    @alice

    This only works if the goth baddie responds the right way, but if she does, it's golden

    cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
    cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
    cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #40

    @alice

    True story: a friend of mine in New Orleans wondered how I was able to seduce so many women. I told him "watch and learn"

    (I was absolutely expecting to get a drink thrown in my face, btw. )

    Walked up to a hot tattooed rocker chick.

    "Can I sit down and have a conversation with you?"

    Rocker chick: "Why?"

    "Because I think you're hot and wanna fuck you but you might open your mouth, be a nitwit, and ruin it"

    Rocker chick *appalled*

    Cont.. (1/2)

    cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social

      @alice

      True story: a friend of mine in New Orleans wondered how I was able to seduce so many women. I told him "watch and learn"

      (I was absolutely expecting to get a drink thrown in my face, btw. )

      Walked up to a hot tattooed rocker chick.

      "Can I sit down and have a conversation with you?"

      Rocker chick: "Why?"

      "Because I think you're hot and wanna fuck you but you might open your mouth, be a nitwit, and ruin it"

      Rocker chick *appalled*

      Cont.. (1/2)

      cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #41

      @alice

      Rocker chick: "I can't believe you just said that to me."

      Me: ".... well can I still sit down?"

      Rocker chick: "OK."

      10 minutes later we were out the door and shortly after that we were making sweet, sweet, lo-

      OK we were fucking like dirty nasty piggies

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

        Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...

        - If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.

        - I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?

        - We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.

        ygor@floss.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
        ygor@floss.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
        ygor@floss.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #42

        @alice I wonder if anyone will think you are a fan of Mamoru Hosoda.

        https://youtu.be/izIycj3j4Ow

        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ygor@floss.socialY ygor@floss.social

          @alice I wonder if anyone will think you are a fan of Mamoru Hosoda.

          https://youtu.be/izIycj3j4Ow

          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
          alice@lgbtqia.space
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #43

          @ygor never heard of that until now. Looks entertaining though.

          ygor@floss.socialY 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
            cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
            cargot_robbie@urbanists.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #44

            @jared this would work on me, 10,000%

            @alice

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • griotspeak@soc.mod-12.comG griotspeak@soc.mod-12.com

              @alice “Your body must preserve lines and parallelism because that’s a fine trans form”

              cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
              cargot_robbie@urbanists.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
              cargot_robbie@urbanists.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #45

              @griotspeak one ze's content warning is another femme's content winning 🤭

              @alice

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                @iamdavidobrien congratulations 💞

                iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                iamdavidobrien@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #46

                I am offering it under a Creative Commons licence.

                So if you’re lucky enough to be 18 years and 18 days old today, and have some sort of chance of getting laid, feel free to use it.

                To the best of my knowledge it has a 100% success rate.

                @alice

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                  @ygor never heard of that until now. Looks entertaining though.

                  ygor@floss.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                  ygor@floss.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                  ygor@floss.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #47

                  @alice It's my current favorite movie 😊

                  I do agree with some critics who say it makes some dodgy logic leaps to get to where it wants to go, but in my heart I feel that it's worth it 🥹

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                    Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...

                    - If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.

                    - I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?

                    - We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.

                    captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC This user is from outside of this forum
                    captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC This user is from outside of this forum
                    captmikeyates@tech.lgbt
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #48

                    @alice Here in the UK there was a game show called Play Your Cards Right. I don't want to be thinking about Bruce Forsyth (talented though he was) saying "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game" when seeing a pair of breasts 😀

                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                      Gimme your best pickup lines.
                      🚩 answers only.

                      I'll start.

                      "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                      "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                      ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                      momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                      momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                      momo@social.linux.pizza
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #49

                      @alice
                      When I read through the replies I remember that you can use people to proof that light travels faster than sound.

                      ...because when you see people come into the room you often think they're hot until you hear them speak...

                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC captmikeyates@tech.lgbt

                        @alice Here in the UK there was a game show called Play Your Cards Right. I don't want to be thinking about Bruce Forsyth (talented though he was) saying "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game" when seeing a pair of breasts 😀

                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                        alice@lgbtqia.space
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #50

                        @CaptMikeYates great, now I'm just thinking about playing card innuendos 😋

                        captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                          Gimme your best pickup lines.
                          🚩 answers only.

                          I'll start.

                          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                          howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
                          howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
                          howtophil@oldbytes.space
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #51

                          @alice
                          * pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
                          * looks over at you and smiles wryly *

                          "I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"

                          howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • momo@social.linux.pizzaM momo@social.linux.pizza

                            @alice
                            When I read through the replies I remember that you can use people to proof that light travels faster than sound.

                            ...because when you see people come into the room you often think they're hot until you hear them speak...

                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.space
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #52

                            @momo I like to think it's hotter when I open my mouth...like a dragon.

                            momo@social.linux.pizzaM 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              @CaptMikeYates great, now I'm just thinking about playing card innuendos 😋

                              captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC This user is from outside of this forum
                              captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC This user is from outside of this forum
                              captmikeyates@tech.lgbt
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #53

                              @alice Bruce Forsyth was ubiquitous in television game shows for 30 years from the mid 1970s. He got everywhere 🙂

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH howtophil@oldbytes.space

                                @alice
                                * pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
                                * looks over at you and smiles wryly *

                                "I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"

                                howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
                                howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
                                howtophil@oldbytes.space
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #54

                                @alice More dirty:

                                "Let me show you the best seat in the house."

                                * pointing at my face *

                                alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH howtophil@oldbytes.space

                                  @alice
                                  * pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
                                  * looks over at you and smiles wryly *

                                  "I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"

                                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  alice@lgbtqia.space
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #55

                                  @howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it? 😋

                                  howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH howtophil@oldbytes.space

                                    @alice More dirty:

                                    "Let me show you the best seat in the house."

                                    * pointing at my face *

                                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    alice@lgbtqia.space
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #56

                                    @howtophil https://song.link/s/6hvDASzofEIF6EXxRKg3Oi

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                      @howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it? 😋

                                      howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
                                      howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
                                      howtophil@oldbytes.space
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #57

                                      @alice Just write it on my pants. Then I'd have to lose them to lose your number.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                        Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                        🚩 answers only.

                                        I'll start.

                                        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                        alice@lgbtqia.space
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #58

                                        I polished my pants until I could see you in them.

                                        agturcz@circumstances.runA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                          I polished my pants until I could see you in them.

                                          agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          agturcz@circumstances.run
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #59

                                          @alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours 🤭

                                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper