Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
-
@ygor never heard of that until now. Looks entertaining though.
@alice It's my current favorite movie
I do agree with some critics who say it makes some dodgy logic leaps to get to where it wants to go, but in my heart I feel that it's worth it 🥹
-
Okay, now that I've thought of it, I kinda want a little "U" tattooed on my tit, so I can pull my tank top down a little and say...
- If you play your cards right, I could see U here tonight.
- I have a tattoo of U on my chest; wanna see?
- We only just met, but I'll keep U close to my heart forever.
@alice Here in the UK there was a game show called Play Your Cards Right. I don't want to be thinking about Bruce Forsyth (talented though he was) saying "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game" when seeing a pair of breasts

-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice
When I read through the replies I remember that you can use people to proof that light travels faster than sound....because when you see people come into the room you often think they're hot until you hear them speak...
-
@alice Here in the UK there was a game show called Play Your Cards Right. I don't want to be thinking about Bruce Forsyth (talented though he was) saying "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game" when seeing a pair of breasts

@CaptMikeYates great, now I'm just thinking about playing card innuendos

-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice
* pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
* looks over at you and smiles wryly *"I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"
-
@alice
When I read through the replies I remember that you can use people to proof that light travels faster than sound....because when you see people come into the room you often think they're hot until you hear them speak...
@momo I like to think it's hotter when I open my mouth...like a dragon.
-
@CaptMikeYates great, now I'm just thinking about playing card innuendos

@alice Bruce Forsyth was ubiquitous in television game shows for 30 years from the mid 1970s. He got everywhere

-
@alice
* pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
* looks over at you and smiles wryly *"I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"
-
@alice
* pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
* looks over at you and smiles wryly *"I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"
@howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it?

-
-
@howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it?

@alice Just write it on my pants. Then I'd have to lose them to lose your number.
-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
I polished my pants until I could see you in them.
-
I polished my pants until I could see you in them.
@alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours ðŸ¤
-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice One that I recall working more than once was... "Do you want to go someplace quiet and make a lot of noise?"
-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice
*running into the bar in a panic*
"Help! They're trying to steal my penis, I need somewhere to hide it!" -
@alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours ðŸ¤
@agturcz I initially wrote it as panties, but decided to edit it before posting as panties felt like it might be borderline CW-worthy in that context.
-
@momo I like to think it's hotter when I open my mouth...like a dragon.
@alice
I mean I only know what you toot here but I assume that is what you'd also say when you come into a room in RL. Therefore, and I'm sorry to say that, but I have to assume you're not suitable to test the "light travels faster than sound" theory...
You're just not one of "those" people I guess.
-
@alice
*running into the bar in a panic*
"Help! They're trying to steal my penis, I need somewhere to hide it!"@unlofl new bottom surgery just dropped

-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
- Nice legs, what time do they open?
- (Throw an ice cube on the floor, stomp it) So, now that the ice has been broken
- Your clothes would look better on my floor
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
- You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Hey baby/babe/hot stuffI've unfortunately heard most being used on friends
-
- Nice legs, what time do they open?
- (Throw an ice cube on the floor, stomp it) So, now that the ice has been broken
- Your clothes would look better on my floor
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
- You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Hey baby/babe/hot stuffI've unfortunately heard most being used on friends
@Aprazeth "You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards" omg 🫢 *runs*