Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Planlagt Fastgjort LÃ¥st Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
68 Indlæg 33 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH howtophil@oldbytes.space

    @alice
    * pats around own body with a confused look on face, checking pockets, etc *
    * looks over at you and smiles wryly *

    "I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?"

    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
    alice@lgbtqia.space
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #55

    @howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it? 😋

    howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH howtophil@oldbytes.space

      @alice More dirty:

      "Let me show you the best seat in the house."

      * pointing at my face *

      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
      alice@lgbtqia.space
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #56

      @howtophil https://song.link/s/6hvDASzofEIF6EXxRKg3Oi

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

        @howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it? 😋

        howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
        howtophil@oldbytes.spaceH This user is from outside of this forum
        howtophil@oldbytes.space
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #57

        @alice Just write it on my pants. Then I'd have to lose them to lose your number.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

          Gimme your best pickup lines.
          🚩 answers only.

          I'll start.

          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
          alice@lgbtqia.space
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #58

          I polished my pants until I could see you in them.

          agturcz@circumstances.runA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

            I polished my pants until I could see you in them.

            agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
            agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
            agturcz@circumstances.run
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #59

            @alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours 🤭

            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

              Gimme your best pickup lines.
              🚩 answers only.

              I'll start.

              "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

              "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

              ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

              howtophil@mastodon.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
              howtophil@mastodon.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
              howtophil@mastodon.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #60

              @alice One that I recall working more than once was... "Do you want to go someplace quiet and make a lot of noise?"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                Gimme your best pickup lines.
                🚩 answers only.

                I'll start.

                "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                unlofl@mstdn.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
                unlofl@mstdn.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
                unlofl@mstdn.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #61

                @alice
                *running into the bar in a panic*
                "Help! They're trying to steal my penis, I need somewhere to hide it!"

                alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • agturcz@circumstances.runA agturcz@circumstances.run

                  @alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours 🤭

                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                  alice@lgbtqia.space
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #62

                  @agturcz I initially wrote it as panties, but decided to edit it before posting as panties felt like it might be borderline CW-worthy in that context.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                    @momo I like to think it's hotter when I open my mouth...like a dragon.

                    momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                    momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                    momo@social.linux.pizza
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #63

                    @alice
                    I mean I only know what you toot here but I assume that is what you'd also say when you come into a room in RL. Therefore, and I'm sorry to say that, but I have to assume you're not suitable to test the "light travels faster than sound" theory... 😅

                    You're just not one of "those" people I guess.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • unlofl@mstdn.socialU unlofl@mstdn.social

                      @alice
                      *running into the bar in a panic*
                      "Help! They're trying to steal my penis, I need somewhere to hide it!"

                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                      alice@lgbtqia.space
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #64

                      @unlofl new bottom surgery just dropped 😋

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                        Gimme your best pickup lines.
                        🚩 answers only.

                        I'll start.

                        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                        aprazeth@mstdn.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                        aprazeth@mstdn.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                        aprazeth@mstdn.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #65

                        @alice

                        - Nice legs, what time do they open?
                        - (Throw an ice cube on the floor, stomp it) So, now that the ice has been broken
                        - Your clothes would look better on my floor
                        - Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
                        - You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards
                        - How do you like your eggs in the morning?
                        - Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
                        - Hey baby/babe/hot stuff

                        I've unfortunately heard most being used on friends

                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • aprazeth@mstdn.socialA aprazeth@mstdn.social

                          @alice

                          - Nice legs, what time do they open?
                          - (Throw an ice cube on the floor, stomp it) So, now that the ice has been broken
                          - Your clothes would look better on my floor
                          - Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
                          - You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards
                          - How do you like your eggs in the morning?
                          - Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
                          - Hey baby/babe/hot stuff

                          I've unfortunately heard most being used on friends

                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                          alice@lgbtqia.space
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #66

                          @Aprazeth "You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards" omg 🫢 *runs*

                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                            @Aprazeth "You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards" omg 🫢 *runs*

                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alice@lgbtqia.space
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #67

                            @Aprazeth like, sex can be pretty emotional, and I've been on both sides of the crying afterwards, but as a pickup line? Nonononono 😬

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              Gimme your best pickup lines.
                              🚩 answers only.

                              I'll start.

                              "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                              "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                              ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                              jwcph@helvede.netJ This user is from outside of this forum
                              jwcph@helvede.netJ This user is from outside of this forum
                              jwcph@helvede.net
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #68

                              @alice "I would like to see an opera, perhaps something like Lucia de Lammermoor".

                              Don't ask me why it's supposed to work - it's something I actually said & my friend, who is a big dater, said it would be a great pickup line & he was extremely insistent.

                              No, I haven't tried it, nor am I going to. 😂

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              Svar
                              • Svar som emne
                              Login for at svare
                              • Ældste til nyeste
                              • Nyeste til ældste
                              • Most Votes


                              • Log ind

                              • Login or register to search.
                              Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                              Graciously hosted by data.coop
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Hjem
                              • Seneste
                              • Etiketter
                              • Populære
                              • Verden
                              • Bruger
                              • Grupper