Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
I polished my pants until I could see you in them.
-
I polished my pants until I could see you in them.
@alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours ðŸ¤
-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice One that I recall working more than once was... "Do you want to go someplace quiet and make a lot of noise?"
-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice
*running into the bar in a panic*
"Help! They're trying to steal my penis, I need somewhere to hide it!" -
@alice Replace pants with panties, and all nearby femboys are yours ðŸ¤
@agturcz I initially wrote it as panties, but decided to edit it before posting as panties felt like it might be borderline CW-worthy in that context.
-
@momo I like to think it's hotter when I open my mouth...like a dragon.
@alice
I mean I only know what you toot here but I assume that is what you'd also say when you come into a room in RL. Therefore, and I'm sorry to say that, but I have to assume you're not suitable to test the "light travels faster than sound" theory...
You're just not one of "those" people I guess.
-
@alice
*running into the bar in a panic*
"Help! They're trying to steal my penis, I need somewhere to hide it!"@unlofl new bottom surgery just dropped

-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
- Nice legs, what time do they open?
- (Throw an ice cube on the floor, stomp it) So, now that the ice has been broken
- Your clothes would look better on my floor
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
- You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Hey baby/babe/hot stuffI've unfortunately heard most being used on friends
-
- Nice legs, what time do they open?
- (Throw an ice cube on the floor, stomp it) So, now that the ice has been broken
- Your clothes would look better on my floor
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
- You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Hey baby/babe/hot stuffI've unfortunately heard most being used on friends
@Aprazeth "You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards" omg 🫢 *runs*
-
@Aprazeth "You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards" omg 🫢 *runs*
@Aprazeth like, sex can be pretty emotional, and I've been on both sides of the crying afterwards, but as a pickup line? Nonononono

-
Gimme your best pickup lines.
answers only.I'll start.
"I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."
"What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹
¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name
@alice "I would like to see an opera, perhaps something like Lucia de Lammermoor".
Don't ask me why it's supposed to work - it's something I actually said & my friend, who is a big dater, said it would be a great pickup line & he was extremely insistent.
No, I haven't tried it, nor am I going to.
