Spider-LAN
-
Spider-LAN
@JonBaker I'd name it Aussie. I've heard their spiders there are about that big... and JUMP at you

-
@JonBaker I'd name it Aussie. I've heard their spiders there are about that big... and JUMP at you

@juliewebgirl you know, I *am* always a little afraid of the internet
-
@juliewebgirl you know, I *am* always a little afraid of the internet
Hmm who do you pick? The Internet or the Spider?
-
Hmm who do you pick? The Internet or the Spider?
@juliewebgirl probably the internet
-
Spider-LAN
@JonBaker NOAP
-
Spider-LAN
Spider-LAN, Spider-LAN,
Does whatever a modem can,
Spins a Web, World Wide size,
Catches spam, just like flies,
Look out! Here comes the Spider-LAN -
Spider-LAN, Spider-LAN,
Does whatever a modem can,
Spins a Web, World Wide size,
Catches spam, just like flies,
Look out! Here comes the Spider-LANvery good.
-
Spider-LAN
-
Spider-LAN
you're gonna need a bigger shoe.
-
Spider-LAN
@JonBaker The first night I'd have to get up to pee, I would either have a heart attack or smash that thing with a broom handle

