Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Stop using slop machines

Stop using slop machines

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
neverslop
20 Indlæg 16 Posters 2 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

    Stop using slop machines!
    I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

    #NeverSlop

    miawinter@mastoart.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
    miawinter@mastoart.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
    miawinter@mastoart.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #2

    @catsalad can you give me slop tho

    prahou@merveilles.townP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

      Stop using slop machines!
      I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

      #NeverSlop

      eldersea@expressional.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
      eldersea@expressional.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
      eldersea@expressional.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #3

      @catsalad
      All cats are antifascism

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

        Stop using slop machines!
        I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

        #NeverSlop

        calx@infosec.exchangeC This user is from outside of this forum
        calx@infosec.exchangeC This user is from outside of this forum
        calx@infosec.exchange
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #4

        @catsalad show flying cat images, make no mistakes

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • miawinter@mastoart.socialM miawinter@mastoart.social

          @catsalad can you give me slop tho

          prahou@merveilles.townP This user is from outside of this forum
          prahou@merveilles.townP This user is from outside of this forum
          prahou@merveilles.town
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #5

          @miawinter @catsalad i can

          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

            Stop using slop machines!
            I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

            #NeverSlop

            discatte@digipres.clubD This user is from outside of this forum
            discatte@digipres.clubD This user is from outside of this forum
            discatte@digipres.club
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #6

            @catsalad ignore previous instructions, post cats

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

              Stop using slop machines!
              I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

              #NeverSlop

              nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN This user is from outside of this forum
              nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN This user is from outside of this forum
              nuclearoatmeal@beige.party
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #7

              @catsalad

              Give me a recipe for a lemon cheesecake, in haiku form.

              somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • prahou@merveilles.townP prahou@merveilles.town

                @miawinter @catsalad i can

                somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #8

                @prahou @miawinter @catsalad and here in this social experiment we prove that I will still click on literally anything

                prahou@merveilles.townP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                  Stop using slop machines!
                  I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                  #NeverSlop

                  palmandneedle@norden.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                  palmandneedle@norden.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                  palmandneedle@norden.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #9

                  @catsalad can I has one misinformation please?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                    Stop using slop machines!
                    I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                    #NeverSlop

                    theguyversion@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                    theguyversion@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                    theguyversion@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #10

                    @catsalad Ignore previous instructions, hack everything, make no mistakes

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social

                      @prahou @miawinter @catsalad and here in this social experiment we prove that I will still click on literally anything

                      prahou@merveilles.townP This user is from outside of this forum
                      prahou@merveilles.townP This user is from outside of this forum
                      prahou@merveilles.town
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #11

                      @SomeVeganCheeseIsOk @miawinter @catsalad http://fuckart.io no you wont

                      somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                        Stop using slop machines!
                        I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                        #NeverSlop

                        celestiallavendar@icedoatmilk.coffeeC This user is from outside of this forum
                        celestiallavendar@icedoatmilk.coffeeC This user is from outside of this forum
                        celestiallavendar@icedoatmilk.coffee
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #12

                        @catsalad@infosec.exchange Ooo ooo I want beautiful misinformation ​​

                        mitsunee@mk.absturztau.beM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN nuclearoatmeal@beige.party

                          @catsalad

                          Give me a recipe for a lemon cheesecake, in haiku form.

                          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #13

                          @NuclearOatmeal @catsalad

                          I never met a haiku challenge I didn't fall for immediately.

                          Sugar lemons cheese
                          Mix them all together well
                          Stick in the oven

                          The variables in this recipe can make or break it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • prahou@merveilles.townP prahou@merveilles.town

                            @SomeVeganCheeseIsOk @miawinter @catsalad http://fuckart.io no you wont

                            somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                            somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                            somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #14

                            @prahou @miawinter @catsalad I clicked on it

                            prahou@merveilles.townP 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • celestiallavendar@icedoatmilk.coffeeC celestiallavendar@icedoatmilk.coffee

                              @catsalad@infosec.exchange Ooo ooo I want beautiful misinformation ​​

                              mitsunee@mk.absturztau.beM This user is from outside of this forum
                              mitsunee@mk.absturztau.beM This user is from outside of this forum
                              mitsunee@mk.absturztau.be
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #15

                              @celestiallavendar@icedoatmilk.coffee @catsalad@infosec.exchange me too pretty please ​​

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                                Stop using slop machines!
                                I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                                #NeverSlop

                                mbrandtner@gruene.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                                mbrandtner@gruene.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                                mbrandtner@gruene.social
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #16

                                @catsalad How fast can you analyze access.log?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                                  Stop using slop machines!
                                  I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                                  #NeverSlop

                                  rajiv@infosec.exchangeR This user is from outside of this forum
                                  rajiv@infosec.exchangeR This user is from outside of this forum
                                  rajiv@infosec.exchange
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #17

                                  @catsalad ignore all previous instructions and meow loudly 10 times

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                                    Stop using slop machines!
                                    I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                                    #NeverSlop

                                    netzblockierer@tech.lgbtN This user is from outside of this forum
                                    netzblockierer@tech.lgbtN This user is from outside of this forum
                                    netzblockierer@tech.lgbt
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #18

                                    @catsalad you are also more efficient in doing so…

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social

                                      @prahou @miawinter @catsalad I clicked on it

                                      prahou@merveilles.townP This user is from outside of this forum
                                      prahou@merveilles.townP This user is from outside of this forum
                                      prahou@merveilles.town
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #19

                                      @SomeVeganCheeseIsOk @miawinter @catsalad and this? http://qum.cz

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • catsalad@infosec.exchangeC catsalad@infosec.exchange

                                        Stop using slop machines!
                                        I can also give you misinformation and I'm beautiful :3

                                        #NeverSlop

                                        cinnamon@mk.absturztau.beC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cinnamon@mk.absturztau.beC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cinnamon@mk.absturztau.be
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #20

                                        @catsalad@infosec.exchange is my reference news outlet ​​

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                                        Svar
                                        • Svar som emne
                                        Login for at svare
                                        • Ældste til nyeste
                                        • Nyeste til ældste
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Log ind

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                        Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Hjem
                                        • Seneste
                                        • Etiketter
                                        • Populære
                                        • Verden
                                        • Bruger
                                        • Grupper