Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
-
@latsss oh, and 'fentanyl' heh. Way to reveal your personal ideology. Right wing goons tend to babble on about fentanyl, as their right-wing scaremongering news sources tell them to.
Ohnoes did someone put fentanyl in your hallowweeeen candyyy?? Or are you allowed to do Halloween in your compound? lol
@jbrownesq nothing personal, I was just warning you. I heard some americans enjoy it a lot, so just thought to share a general precaution with you
-
@latsss exactly.
I bet you didnt expect someone to actually fight back about the history between russia/ukraine/US, did you. Most people are so cowed and afraid to say anything about it other than "uhhh russia bad", but IDGAF about that pop culture mess. I do historical analysis using facts, and I do the <gasp> dialectical analysis.
Did the word 'dialectical' send you into a frothing frenzy?
@jbrownesq
> history between russia/ukraineyes, you right, I should have expected a shitton of nonsence from someone on the other side of the globe about whatever happens around me
> dialectical analysis
too advanced words for me, sorry. I'm putting more efforts in reading your nonsence than you in copypasting russia1 subtitles
-
@jbrownesq nothing personal, I was just warning you. I heard some americans enjoy it a lot, so just thought to share a general precaution with you
@latsss Ive heard a lot of anti drug messaging, such as "warnings" about drugs, coming from fascists who use the existence of drugs to condemn disadvantaged poor people seeking happiness, and to define "under classes" of people that way. They cant stop themselves from inserting anti drug messaging into any political debate or discussion.
That you?
-
@jbrownesq
> history between russia/ukraineyes, you right, I should have expected a shitton of nonsence from someone on the other side of the globe about whatever happens around me
> dialectical analysis
too advanced words for me, sorry. I'm putting more efforts in reading your nonsence than you in copypasting russia1 subtitles
@latsss oh right dialectical too complex word for you but fentanyl not complex word. Ok SNAFO troll lmao I see what you are.
-
@latsss CIA had offices in kyiv (but had to move them lol). What do you think the CIA was doing in kyiv?
You know, where the Kyiv Independent is from? lmao The US is funding separatist elements - who hate russians and claim to be the "one true ukraine", so of course this all sounds the way it does.
@jbrownesq @latsss the CIA has offices in hundreds of other countries, are you stupid?
-
@jbrownesq @latsss the CIA has offices in hundreds of other countries, are you stupid?
@solonovamax @latsss yes....... yes they do!! Are you fucking stupid???
-
@jbrownesq @latsss the CIA has offices in hundreds of other countries, are you stupid?
@solonovamax @latsss can you point out a country where the CIA has offices that hasnt gone through regime change chaos in the last 50 years?
Oh, right-- you would name places like the UK or Canada, wouldnt you. Or Australia. lol.
-where the coups and regime change ops COME FROM.
Except Australia, eh? Oops! Whitlam got replaced by the CIA, didnt he. I guess we do it to allies, too.
-
@solonovamax @latsss can you point out a country where the CIA has offices that hasnt gone through regime change chaos in the last 50 years?
Oh, right-- you would name places like the UK or Canada, wouldnt you. Or Australia. lol.
-where the coups and regime change ops COME FROM.
Except Australia, eh? Oops! Whitlam got replaced by the CIA, didnt he. I guess we do it to allies, too.
@jbrownesq @latsss oh, my bad, I didn't realize you had a severe case of brain damage. I think I will terminate this conversation, because I do not wish to be talking with stupid
-
@jbrownesq @latsss oh, my bad, I didn't realize you had a severe case of brain damage. I think I will terminate this conversation, because I do not wish to be talking with stupid
@solonovamax @latsss escape valve built.
Wow that "debate" ended faster than most. Nothing else to say about the CIA offices all over the *fucking globe* and what effect that has had on the globe? No? Dont want to pursue that discussion? Okey dokey.
-
@solonovamax @latsss and yet you piled into this thread with others, all saying the same US-state department aligned comments about russia/ukraine, and also bow out when the debate becomes too fact-based and real.
You are used to people just giving up, arent you. People being too afraid to talk about objective history for fear of being called "pro russian".
Arent you.
-
@solonovamax @latsss yeah.
-
@jmaris @notsoloud @kimcrawley ukraine has literally forced people into its military, has nationalized its media, and has LITERALLY put antiwar protestors in jail. I just posted an article about it.
My focus is the fact that the US is sponsoring the Ukraine war, shutting down peace talks, etc. Yes russia's conservative government sucks. Its too bad russians keep electing it to defend them against the fucking ring of military bases and endless russophobia around them. You see this, right?
@jbrownesq @notsoloud @kimcrawley it's called conscription and it's what you have to do when you're being invaded by an imperialist neighbour. As for what you're saying about the media, it's complete nonsense. You only have to read the Ukrainian press to see that they're not under the control of the government. They're extremely critical of the government.
As for your anti war protester, I think you are confusing being pro-russian with being anti war. They are not the same thing.
-
@jmaris @notsoloud @kimcrawley not true, and you are immediately suspect when you say things like that.
Nazis are in the whitehouse, true. Nazis are also in the Ukrainian government, and we are supporting and funding them.
https://scheerpost.com/2025/04/23/on-neo-nazi-influence-in-ukraine/
There are DOZENS of mainstream articles on this.
@jbrownesq @notsoloud @kimcrawley if there are really neo-nazis in the Ukrainian government, then why aren't they doing Nazi things? Jews are completely accepted in Ukraine. Prior to the war students of all races studied there. What are the Nazi things they have done?
-
@jbrownesq @notsoloud @kimcrawley it's called conscription and it's what you have to do when you're being invaded by an imperialist neighbour. As for what you're saying about the media, it's complete nonsense. You only have to read the Ukrainian press to see that they're not under the control of the government. They're extremely critical of the government.
As for your anti war protester, I think you are confusing being pro-russian with being anti war. They are not the same thing.
@jmaris @notsoloud @kimcrawley which ukrainian press? Show me which one you mean. I would love to discuss it, since I know the MEDIA THERE WAS NATIONALIZED years ago.
Conscription happens when you fight a war you CANT WIN, and you have to FORCE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO FIGHT, TO FIGHT. Did you think... lol you could redefine what conscription means here??
Why did the US (Blinken) say NO to peace talks twice? Zelensky and Putin were going to talk. Why did the US say no?
-
@jbrownesq @notsoloud @kimcrawley if there are really neo-nazis in the Ukrainian government, then why aren't they doing Nazi things? Jews are completely accepted in Ukraine. Prior to the war students of all races studied there. What are the Nazi things they have done?
@jmaris @notsoloud @kimcrawley errr I mean, they are? Ukraine was a more diverse place.... before 2014ish, yeah. Actual leftists inside Ukraine dont say its a fun place for leftists, LGBTQ folk, etc, no. This isnt true, and aside from that -- this has nothing to do with the core issue, which is that the US pushed ukrainian separatists (funded, supported) into conflict with russia so that the US could try another regime change bid against russia.
This is regime change.
-
@jbrownesq @notsoloud @kimcrawley if there are really neo-nazis in the Ukrainian government, then why aren't they doing Nazi things? Jews are completely accepted in Ukraine. Prior to the war students of all races studied there. What are the Nazi things they have done?
@jmaris @notsoloud @kimcrawley is this "nazi activity", or no?
https://scheerpost.com/2025/04/23/on-neo-nazi-influence-in-ukraine/
-
@jbrownesq @notsoloud @kimcrawley it's called conscription and it's what you have to do when you're being invaded by an imperialist neighbour. As for what you're saying about the media, it's complete nonsense. You only have to read the Ukrainian press to see that they're not under the control of the government. They're extremely critical of the government.
As for your anti war protester, I think you are confusing being pro-russian with being anti war. They are not the same thing.
@jmaris @notsoloud @kimcrawley oh, and to do with the imprisoned antiwar protestor: he isnt unique. There USED TO BE plenty of leftist antiwar folk in ukraine, but post-2014 or so they all seemed to disappear or become very quiet. I wonder what happened to those voices?
You are suggesting being against war with russia = being "pro russia", of course. I get it. Diplomacy = pro russia. Anything less than outright slaughter = pro russia. Ok.
-
@s_d_brath @kimcrawley yeah speaking against the latest US state department narrative about which country deserves to be eradicated from the earth or regime-changed, and which is a great hero country, is some sort of hOrRiBlE MiStAkE right?
What the fuck is wrong with YOU??? US sponsored proxy wars MUST END, but we have to ACKNOWLEDGE them, first!!
@jbrownesq is everyone on the stopgenai instance an American with a massively inflated view of their own country's importance?
To paraphrase an American song text - "you're so vain, you probably think every war is about you?"
-
@jbrownesq is everyone on the stopgenai instance an American with a massively inflated view of their own country's importance?
To paraphrase an American song text - "you're so vain, you probably think every war is about you?"
@s_d_brath its weird to me. This is weird, by now. Maybe you can help me understand a bit, from your outside perspective.
When talking about this latest open US proxy war (again - ITS IN THE US CONGRESSIONAL RECORD), about 50% of the time, the pro US-state person (you) falls back to "americans having in inflated ego".
Is it that you dont understand how the US has built this? I mean there are many stories about it from different media orgs. Pick one? Dont even take my word for it?
-
@s_d_brath its weird to me. This is weird, by now. Maybe you can help me understand a bit, from your outside perspective.
When talking about this latest open US proxy war (again - ITS IN THE US CONGRESSIONAL RECORD), about 50% of the time, the pro US-state person (you) falls back to "americans having in inflated ego".
Is it that you dont understand how the US has built this? I mean there are many stories about it from different media orgs. Pick one? Dont even take my word for it?
@s_d_brath lmao so Im guessing another way of handling this proxy war is to just say "ah HAH! An arrogant, egotistical american who thinks everything is about themselves"
(as if global hegemonic influence, endless war and proxy war, is just about some... some leftists ego??? wtf??)