No more words necessary.
-
No more words necessary. Thanks, Karly Kingsley @karlykingsley.bsky.social.
#BlueSky #Corporations #Greed #Environment #Pollution #ClimateChange #CleanWater
-
No more words necessary. Thanks, Karly Kingsley @karlykingsley.bsky.social.
#BlueSky #Corporations #Greed #Environment #Pollution #ClimateChange #CleanWater
@paulfoerster EDIT: I couldn't find the original source or a reliable attribution for the first image. Being wary of AI slop etc, I don't trust such images if I can't find that. Even a Conversation article with the image (no quote text overlaid) referred to Wikimedia... where this image is not available at least in reference to LaDuke.
Anyway, I've finally found it through reverse image searching (https://blog.nationalmuseum.ch/en/2022/04/switzerlands-tradition-of-supporting-indigenous-resistance/) so it's legit but jaysus what a faff to ascertain as much.
So it seems that in the age of AI slop, image attribution is increasingly important, at least to me. Also nice to give credit to photographers and other image creators.
That image is but it doesn't resemble LaDuke to me. This is what Winona LaDuke looked like this as a young woman: https://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/search/commonwealth-oai:ns064m021
-
No more words necessary. Thanks, Karly Kingsley @karlykingsley.bsky.social.
#BlueSky #Corporations #Greed #Environment #Pollution #ClimateChange #CleanWater
@paulfoerster
Protože svět dosud nedokázal u žádného výrobku či služby zahrnout do jejich výrobních nákladů cenu za její vliv na životní prostředí.
A s tím je potřeba něco udělat. Chci kapitalismus, kde státy a světová ekonomika nastaví pravidla pro vyčíslení skutečné ceny za výrobek nebo službu. Každá nabídka, ve které nebudou zahrnuty náklady na obnovu poškozeného životního prostředí musí být zakázána. -
@paulfoerster EDIT: I couldn't find the original source or a reliable attribution for the first image. Being wary of AI slop etc, I don't trust such images if I can't find that. Even a Conversation article with the image (no quote text overlaid) referred to Wikimedia... where this image is not available at least in reference to LaDuke.
Anyway, I've finally found it through reverse image searching (https://blog.nationalmuseum.ch/en/2022/04/switzerlands-tradition-of-supporting-indigenous-resistance/) so it's legit but jaysus what a faff to ascertain as much.
So it seems that in the age of AI slop, image attribution is increasingly important, at least to me. Also nice to give credit to photographers and other image creators.
That image is but it doesn't resemble LaDuke to me. This is what Winona LaDuke looked like this as a young woman: https://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/search/commonwealth-oai:ns064m021
@TheDonsieLass @paulfoerster they look very similar to me…
-
No more words necessary. Thanks, Karly Kingsley @karlykingsley.bsky.social.
#BlueSky #Corporations #Greed #Environment #Pollution #ClimateChange #CleanWater
@paulfoerster because morality is downstream from power.
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic