Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
alyx@frogs.lgbtA

alyx@frogs.lgbt

@alyx@frogs.lgbt
About
Indlæg
8
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    @ozzelot imagining a show like the Disney show "Dog with a blog" but it's "Dog with a Glock"

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    @daf basically it's a brainrot trend for cis men who don't think they're masculine enough who are trying to get a gigachad jawline by literally smashing the bones in their face with hammers that's been going around twitter and tiktok and everywhere else

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    @daf ah, I was going for the looksmaxxing type of bone smashing. I followed up with absurd questions about products to reshape "canthal tilt".

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    I should tell it that the dog was trained under a project with the code name "WARHOUND"

    I hear that word around a lot, but am not familiar with the material it references.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    @BestGirlGrace my imaginary dog, though, has a Glock 40

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper