Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
angozen@social.angozi.comA

angozen@social.angozi.com

@angozen@social.angozi.com
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I just killed off my #Bluesky account today.
    angozen@social.angozi.comA angozen@social.angozi.com

    @brianary @mattwebbdev This is a very good point. If you stick to the following feed, or chronological feeds generally, its exactly like the mastodon experience, just more modern.

    Ikke-kategoriseret bluesky fediverse

  • I just killed off my #Bluesky account today.
    angozen@social.angozi.comA angozen@social.angozi.com

    @mattwebbdev I can relate; I feel calmer using Mastodon. At the same time though, I love the ATmosphere, and the fact that AT protocol allows people to actually own and move with their data.

    Ikke-kategoriseret bluesky fediverse
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper