Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
cr0w@infosec.exchangeC

cr0w@infosec.exchange

@cr0w@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
16
Emner
2
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Fuck that guy.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @binsk Damn I didn't usually get suckered like that. 🤦‍♂️

    Newsom wrote in a letter explaining his decision that the bill’s definition of a wearable recording device was too broad. He noted that the state already bars people from recording someone without their consent in spaces generally considered private.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fuck that guy.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @Viss

    CASCADIA
    CASCADIA
    CASCADIA
    CASCADIA
    CASCADIA

    CASCADIA

    CASCADIA

    CASCADIA

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fuck that guy.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @Viss I know the feeling. We've got a junior version of him here now.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fuck that guy.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    RE: https://flipboard.com/@theseattletimes/tech-news-goc90q5pz/-/a-pHHWW4X9TSm3q4Mxb_c9HA%3Aa%3A2857557016-%2F0

    Fuck that guy.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @catsalad

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • cat --- 3allotment committee --- 0#catsofmastodon #cats #Humor #caturday
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @returntosender "no power"

    Ikke-kategoriseret caturday humor cats catsofmastodon

  • Today's Low Quality Ad is for this Peace Offering Pin.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @chillybot @lowqualityfacts Also, woodpeckers gatling. Doesn't seem very peaceful to me. 🧐

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Today's Low Quality Ad is for this Peace Offering Pin.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @chillybot @lowqualityfacts

    Not you.

    But also not no one...

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @christopherkunz @fuzzyfuzzyfungus OMG you're right.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @fuzzyfuzzyfungus @christopherkunz I don't know much about them but I hear people talk about using them all the time and I occasionally find a random one on a network for what I am sure is totally legit purposes.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @wdormann I'm glad that's not as common as it used to be but it still frustrates me when vendors do that.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @fuzzyfuzzyfungus @christopherkunz I believe you mean "AITA" since you're talking about Synology.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @christopherkunz The S in NAS stands for security.

    Wait, there is an S in NAS. Dammit. Well, it certainly doesn't stand for security.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @wdormann

    checks date on calendar

    checks again

    sigh

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    @hrbrmstr That's when it gets added to the KEV. 🫦

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.
    cr0w@infosec.exchangeC cr0w@infosec.exchange

    IDK what DSM is but I know some of you nerds like hacking Synology stuff.

    https://www.synology.com/en-global/security/advisory/Synology_SA_26_13

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper