Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.socialC

cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.social

@cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.
    cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.socialC cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.social

    @alexchapman @pixelfed

    Please stop spamming my notifications with this pointless back and forth.. I don't think you're ready to have this conversation

    Ikke-kategoriseret pixelfed aiban

  • Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.
    cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.socialC cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.social

    @alexchapman @pixelfed I'm sorry, I don't feel like engaging with someone who is taking this both extra-serious and not serious whatsoever.

    Ikke-kategoriseret pixelfed aiban

  • Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.
    cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.socialC cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.social

    @alexchapman @pixelfed
    Pixelfed made a decision, a fresh and bold one, and I'd like to hope it's not up for debate.

    Ikke-kategoriseret pixelfed aiban

  • "why are people so upset that i used AI for a throwaway image that's just a tiny part of a much larger work"
    cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.socialC cuirass_entertainment@mastodon.social

    @eniko I need to know the creator is a sicko that actually really loves this shit, if you're AI generating your assets I assume you don't have the same level of care as other creators and it makes your game really easy to skip for the hundreds of other great games each month. It's okay to not understand the medium you work in, but when you get backlash and do it anyway it's malice.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper