Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
hhttg@mastodon.onlineH

hhttg@mastodon.online

@hhttg@mastodon.online
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I just got a shock.
    hhttg@mastodon.onlineH hhttg@mastodon.online

    @NatureMC @MastodonEngineering @Mastodon @staff

    Ikke-kategoriseret mastodon

  • I just got a shock.
    hhttg@mastodon.onlineH hhttg@mastodon.online

    @NatureMC @andijah
    I hope they are not treading the same path as Mozilla does UI-wise.

    Ikke-kategoriseret mastodon

  • I just got a shock.
    hhttg@mastodon.onlineH hhttg@mastodon.online

    @NatureMC That's exactly what I thought after getting over the first wave of "what-the-hell-has-happened-here".

    Ikke-kategoriseret mastodon

  • I just got a shock.
    hhttg@mastodon.onlineH hhttg@mastodon.online

    @NatureMC @MastodonEngineering @Mastodon @staff
    Sorry, @NatureMC,for ranting against the UI here in your thread. I'm just in shock and anger.
    Besides I had to cut my previous post because the UI kept telling me that using 480 of 500 text characters is just too long 😒.

    Ikke-kategoriseret mastodon

  • I just got a shock.
    hhttg@mastodon.onlineH hhttg@mastodon.online

    @NatureMC @MastodonEngineering @Mastodon @staff
    Same here. Besides being totally non-intuitiv I can't find today's trends which I've activated in the preferences. And to write a new toot I need to click on the "New post" button on the left which opens the edit window on the right of the screen. Who thought this was a great idea? The new UI just looks like a colossal waste of space.

    Ikke-kategoriseret mastodon
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper