@afewbugs You’re seeing them now before they molt, when the extra layers are still attached. That used to happen in the summer, before they went back to school, but global warming….
️
mythingperson@mastodon.social
@mythingperson@mastodon.social
Indlæg
-
Nothing makes me feel older than the start of a new term with a fresh batch of undergraduates. -
This is the most excited I’ve ever been to vote for a proposition in California.We could call it The Feast of the Billionaires. Traditional foods include parasitic animals like cuckoos and anglerfish and dishes of parasitic plants including Maltese mushrooms and the berries of Hydnora africana. Decorations include small guillotines that can be bought in 10-packs at Walmart, and full size ones from Home Depot. People gather at large public bonfires and burn the currently richest man in effigy while singing “9 to 5” and other working class hymns.
-
This is the most excited I’ve ever been to vote for a proposition in California.RE: https://zirk.us/@CindyWeinstein/117311695606112636
This is the most excited I’ve ever been to vote for a proposition in California. Can we do this every year, like a holiday tradition?

