Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN

nicetriangle@mastodon.social

@nicetriangle@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
11
Emner
3
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Just realized I'd never posted the full image of this piece from a couple months ago, just a few detail and WIP shots.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @greem (also thanks!)

    Ikke-kategoriseret art mastoart illustration amsterdam amsterdamcentra

  • Just realized I'd never posted the full image of this piece from a couple months ago, just a few detail and WIP shots.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @unchartedworlds thanks!

    Ikke-kategoriseret art mastoart illustration amsterdam amsterdamcentra

  • Just realized I'd never posted the full image of this piece from a couple months ago, just a few detail and WIP shots.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @greem Ah yeah I have heard this a few times now. They definitely have some similarities and were built roughly within the same era so not too surprising.

    Ikke-kategoriseret art mastoart illustration amsterdam amsterdamcentra

  • Just realized I'd never posted the full image of this piece from a couple months ago, just a few detail and WIP shots.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    Just realized I'd never posted the full image of this piece from a couple months ago, just a few detail and WIP shots.

    #art #mastoart #illustration #amsterdam #amsterdamcentraal #netherlands #drawing #cityscape #architecture

    Ikke-kategoriseret art mastoart illustration amsterdam amsterdamcentra

  • These have been very fun to make.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @alexeystar thank you kindly!

    Ikke-kategoriseret type typography art mastoart illustration

  • These have been very fun to make.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @sindarina hah funny yeah I was too lazy to save out a file 😂

    Ikke-kategoriseret type typography art mastoart illustration

  • These have been very fun to make.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @abetterjulie noted! thank you ❤️

    Ikke-kategoriseret type typography art mastoart illustration

  • These have been very fun to make.
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.

    #type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop

    Ikke-kategoriseret type typography art mastoart illustration

  • You want font?
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @barrymieny thanks!!

    Ikke-kategoriseret font freefont design typography fonts

  • You want font?
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    @noodlejetski yeah it's on the to-do list!

    Ikke-kategoriseret font freefont design typography fonts

  • You want font?
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

    You want font? I got font. Free font.

    Anybody subscribed to my newsletter can have this font for free to help me beta test it because I don't know what I'm doing and can use all the help I can get 🤣

    It's a pretty sweet font I think. It's inspired by mid century hand lettered posters. I'm really digging it and I hope you will too.

    get it now via https://sendfox.com/nicetriangle

    #font #freefont #design #typography #fonts #typedesign #typography

    Ikke-kategoriseret font freefont design typography fonts
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper