@jeridansky But...but...but...what about Chatbots going rogue? What about programs hacking government departments, or competitors?
Waaaaaaaaaah!!!
[Insert graphic of Sam chucking a tanty]
perfidia@autistics.life
@perfidia@autistics.life
Indlæg
-
I already admired Associated Press for its stand on on the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Ontario. -
What the actual fuck is this email?!??!!!@sundogplanets Not your job to correct the slop.
'Severus' makes it sound pseudosciencey. -
Who me?@batkaren You sure are.

-
Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses?@Roelmaalderink I guess some Meta employees are shy. @bitsoffreedom
-
hm, i thought KDE was trying to make up for platforming the nazi.@davidgerard I just read KDE's blurb.
"KDE is an open community of friendly people who want to create a world in which everyone has control over their digital life and enjoys freedom and privacy"
An open community ceases to be a community, when a Nazi enters the neighbourhood. -
Uh … holy shit.@BrianJopek Duffy is a lazy good-for-nothing.
-
Right so, Facebook is all sad because people are calling their "AI" surveillance specs "Pervert Glasses" and it's killing them.@Voline Apple Watch is #CreepWatch
Say NO to commercial Mass Surveillance.