Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
phlip@kind.socialP

phlip@kind.social

@phlip@kind.social
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing this publicly, but I managed to get my hands on the detailed design docs that everyone is using for their big UI redesigns of late.
    phlip@kind.socialP phlip@kind.social

    "But phlip", I hear you ask, "surely if you increase the border radius so far that the rectangles are now capsules, you've increased them as far as they'll go! How can we further modernise in the future if we're already at maximum innovation?"

    Ah, ye of little faith. Observe, the future UI uplift of 2029:

    Ikke-kategoriseret firefox mastodon andsomanyothers

  • I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing this publicly, but I managed to get my hands on the detailed design docs that everyone is using for their big UI redesigns of late.
    phlip@kind.socialP phlip@kind.social

    I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing this publicly, but I managed to get my hands on the detailed design docs that everyone is using for their big UI redesigns of late.

    #Firefox #Mastodon #AndSoManyOthers

    Ikke-kategoriseret firefox mastodon andsomanyothers
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper