Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP

plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

@plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca
About
Indlæg
9
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • How many things can you carry?
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @evan@cosocial.ca I guess other folks thoughts went to CRTs, but I immediately thought of walking into Shoppers Drug Mart to get Only Two Things so No Basket and then walking up to the check-out with arms cradling many goods.

    Ikke-kategoriseret evanpoll poll

  • How many things can you carry?
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @evan@cosocial.ca haven’t used a basket in years 💪

    Ikke-kategoriseret evanpoll poll

  • Hammer Time.
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @jwz@mastodon.social I learned about it from the Kate Bush song

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I already admired Associated Press for its stand on on the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Ontario.
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @rabbit_fighter@mastodon.world @jeridansky@sfba.social hot dang that is capital P Pedantic, and I’m here for it 💕

    Ikke-kategoriseret journalism

  • Y'all are so excited about these trains that I had to add another swapfile to my Mastodon instance to enable to keep functioning for the moment.
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @philip@mallegolhansen.com that is so cool! I want to know more about your Mastodon instance, I just boosted some of your amazing #trains toots just to put a lil’ more pressure on your swap 😉

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @sjpurrs@mastodon.social that’s real lovely and you were real lucky to have it

    Ikke-kategoriseret fediverse

  • My kids complained once that my husband and I knew too much about technology; we were the wrong generation.
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

    @petrillic@hachyderm.io @paul_ipv6@infosec.exchange @wendynather@infosec.exchange what was your hand in it? I want to know who there was like “Hexadecimal, everyone loves that right?”/0D/0A

    Ikke-kategoriseret mylawngetoffit

  • It's kind of infuriating how, as soon as you try to do good, you're held to impossible standards.
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca
    @plexus paving roads with good intentions
    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Badminton anyone?#sport #japon #badminton
    plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca
    Badminton anyone?

    #sport #japon #badminton
    Ikke-kategoriseret badminton japon sport
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper