A wonderful comment. So nice!
poorpriest007@pixelfed.social
@poorpriest007@pixelfed.social
Indlæg
-
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.If it's so, I can now sleep well. Thank you so much. It's now half past one after midnight. Good night. Now I can cool down and sleep. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.I don't really know. Could be.... -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.What shall I do now? -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.Thank you trashdiva. I made no mistake or a false contribution here? -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.What do you mean. Please use clear words. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.But I never use in conciousness at any time AI-code. I'm not able to do this. I have never learned it. Believe me, I'm not able to use any codes. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.I talk about a foto from 2010 and it is the original foto without any other influnce since that time. 2010. Please control my statement. Thanx a lot. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.This foto wasn't created with AI, cause I made 2010 in Berlin and after it was taken, I never took an AI-creator or something like this. It's a wrong decision and false. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.This foto wasn't created with AI, cause I made 2010 in Berlin and after it was taken, I never took an AI-creator or something like this. It's a wrong decision and false. -
Pixelfed bans AI generated contributions.This foto wasn't created with AI, cause I made 2010 in Berlin and after it was taken, I never took an AI-creator or something like this. It's a wrong decision and false.