@JugglingWithEggs I wish you and your family all the very best in progressing things a we chases with the youngest or, as you say it’ll probably just sit there.
It’s an absolute shitshow at present and I just think the know-it-alls should wind their necks in. It’s difficult enough without them stiring the pot and adding reasons for politicians and the media to attack.
spanghero@ioc.exchange
Indlæg
-
I am just speechless. -
I am just speechless.Two years before they start? My eldest (now in his 20s) was on a 5 year (and rising waiting list) and my youngest (now an adult) was thrown off it twice, such was the length. We are fortunate enough that we could afford to go private for assessments in the end.
What they’re basically saying is that anyone over the age of 10 will not receive a diagnosis as a child.As an aside, after my eldest was assessed , the assessor said something along the lines of “How did you get this far without medication?”and he’s now on strong medication without which he’s somewhat, shall we say, erratic.
-
Typology of Pedestrian Walking Symbols@th @Natasha_Jay Those shoes don’t look sensible road crossing shoes to me, but the wearer may be very proficient in them and comfortable crossing in such things.
-
A brief sigh.@SuneAuken @dannyreving It’s complex and yet very simple. A lot of British people appear ignorant of what ‘The’ Empire meant for most normal working class people, and also forget or don’t realise the extent of other empires. This stems from a piss-poor education with regard to subject matter.
For the last nearly 50 years we’ve also had politicians and media outlets preaching the worst of neo-liberal political/economic theory and that public-bad private-good with any social support being a drain, etc.
It means there’s a lot of exceptionalism around in the country and equality is for others. There’s a lot believe that Britain won World War II.
Quite frankly I’m amazed anyone wants us in their Union, even being pragmatic about things.
A bit of humble self-reflection amongst a large part of British society wouldn’t go amiss.
Love, Britain
-
Today, I am going to have a small battery pack connected to small gold wires that are coming out of the top of my skull.@Geri I hope it provides you relief from pain.
Does it play a weird noise at key moments like Steve Austin’s did in the 70s? -
Tesla put its breathtakingly ugly Cybercab on Austin streets Thursday: it has no steering wheel, no pedals, and no door handles.@wonka @HollieK72 @beecycling @adamshostack @violetblue how else do you deal with fare dodgers?
-
Conversation at family dinner: how do you hold your foot when you cut your toenails?@deadDuck I sit on a toilet seat or edge of the bed and lean over.
-
Random reminder for no reason; you don't have to be good at your hobbies to do them, its perfectly fine to do them because you like doing them without having talent or whatever.@yon @CarstenBoll and my posts