Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
thedonsielass@mas.toT

thedonsielass@mas.to

@thedonsielass@mas.to
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • No more words necessary.
    thedonsielass@mas.toT thedonsielass@mas.to

    @paulfoerster EDIT: I couldn't find the original source or a reliable attribution for the first image. Being wary of AI slop etc, I don't trust such images if I can't find that. Even a Conversation article with the image (no quote text overlaid) referred to Wikimedia... where this image is not available at least in reference to LaDuke.

    Anyway, I've finally found it through reverse image searching (https://blog.nationalmuseum.ch/en/2022/04/switzerlands-tradition-of-supporting-indigenous-resistance/) so it's legit but jaysus what a faff to ascertain as much.

    So it seems that in the age of AI slop, image attribution is increasingly important, at least to me. Also nice to give credit to photographers and other image creators.

    That image is but it doesn't resemble LaDuke to me. This is what Winona LaDuke looked like this as a young woman: https://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/search/commonwealth-oai:ns064m021

    Ikke-kategoriseret bluesky corporations greed environment pollution

  • Hi, I'm Nat. I draw silly, little comics about my life and things I find important.
    thedonsielass@mas.toT thedonsielass@mas.to

    @thePluff Welcome! Hope you love it here

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper