Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
webmink@meshed.cloudW

webmink@meshed.cloud

@webmink@meshed.cloud
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
2
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Just had to deal with a bunch of wind turbine conspiracy theories at #StateOfEU, this polite political event I’m at in Brussels.
    webmink@meshed.cloudW webmink@meshed.cloud

    @etchedpixels @jon That's not been our experience at @osi @policy . We were very well received by the Commission on CRA topics once they had figured OSI is a charity not a lobbyist, and we were able to get things greatly improved by engaging.

    Ikke-kategoriseret stateofeu

  • I have been a massive fan of the late Emily Remler since I first heard her outstanding jazz guitar in 1990.
    webmink@meshed.cloudW webmink@meshed.cloud

    I have been a massive fan of the late Emily Remler since I first heard her outstanding jazz guitar in 1990. A documentary is being made about her music and life and I would love to see it finished so just backed the KickStarter.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fireflyemilyremler/help-us-finish-firefly-the-emily-remler-story

    #Music #Jazz #CrowdFunding

    Ikke-kategoriseret music jazz crowdfunding

  • The proposed @EUCommission ban on social media has been published and as expected it has zero concept of federated, self-hosted software but expressly places the smallest deployer in scope.
    webmink@meshed.cloudW webmink@meshed.cloud

    The proposed @EUCommission ban on social media has been published and as expected it has zero concept of federated, self-hosted software but expressly places the smallest deployer in scope. A quick scan suggests they want to kill off #self-hosting with unreasonable burdens and disproportionate penalties.

    https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/library/proposal-eu-kids-act-eu-keeping-internet-digital-spaces-accountable-and-trustworthy

    At least it has an explicit exception of #OpenSource software development - seems having the @osi @policy team deployed in Brussels has made a real difference.

    Ikke-kategoriseret self opensource
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper