Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
wendigo@metalhead.clubW

wendigo@metalhead.club

@wendigo@metalhead.club
About
Indlæg
7
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • As much as I love behind the scenes documentaries, Aliens Expanded started well, but I was not a fan of people talking about the film who weren't involved.
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @UKFilmNerd I want the brasstacks, buddy! ;>)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • As much as I love behind the scenes documentaries, Aliens Expanded started well, but I was not a fan of people talking about the film who weren't involved.
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @UKFilmNerd Exactly. What is the point of 2nd hand accounts and hearsay. If a person wasn't directly involved, I'm simply not interested in their "interpretation" of things. You rarely see detail about the Golden Age because a director's process was his intellectual property.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @donutage @rtw @jake4480 @hl We need you, man... :>)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @rtw @jake4480 @hl @donutage The team is assembled... ;>)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @jake4480 @rtw @hl @donutage Jesus, looking at the likes on this post, I think we have our team, Jake. Donut and Henry for sure. We'll have to get Henry through customs with his BSD nightmare shit... ;>)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @jake4480 @rtw Jake and I have some crimes unplanned as yet, but I'll let him handle the shirt details when the time comes... ;>)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Flippin' clickbait stories!
    wendigo@metalhead.clubW wendigo@metalhead.club

    @UKFilmNerd He assumed the mantle at about the right time. He had some of the Roger Moore energy, but he was also a bit more untamed. Why would the actor be privy to future plans? That secret is more closely guarded than Fort Knox...

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper