Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
wendynather@infosec.exchangeW

wendynather@infosec.exchange

@wendynather@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Brilliant.
    wendynather@infosec.exchangeW wendynather@infosec.exchange

    @alfiekohn

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • My kids complained once that my husband and I knew too much about technology; we were the wrong generation.
    wendynather@infosec.exchangeW wendynather@infosec.exchange

    @paul_ipv6 Do you think you’ll ever be forgiven? 😉

    Ikke-kategoriseret mylawngetoffit

  • My kids complained once that my husband and I knew too much about technology; we were the wrong generation.
    wendynather@infosec.exchangeW wendynather@infosec.exchange

    RE: https://infosec.exchange/@jbhall56/117304799813737763

    My kids complained once that my husband and I knew too much about technology; we were the wrong generation. I said, “Honey, who do you think BUILT the Internet?”

    #MyLawnGetOffIt

    Ikke-kategoriseret mylawngetoffit
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper