Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Wow, #eufymake being special again...

Wow, #eufymake being special again...

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
eufymake
40 Indlæg 14 Posters 4 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • nuintari@mastodon.bsd.cafeN nuintari@mastodon.bsd.cafe

    @revk Oh, forgive me, this was not made clear by your initial post.

    revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
    revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
    revk@toot.me.uk
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #29

    @nuintari I understand, thanks.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

      No reply, so a follow up.

      brouhaha@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
      brouhaha@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
      brouhaha@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #30

      @revk
      It hadn't occurred to me that things might be different elsewhere, but in the US, it's fairly normal for warranty replacement of parts to require surrendering the part being replaced.

      revk@toot.me.ukR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • brouhaha@mastodon.socialB brouhaha@mastodon.social

        @revk
        It hadn't occurred to me that things might be different elsewhere, but in the US, it's fairly normal for warranty replacement of parts to require surrendering the part being replaced.

        revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
        revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
        revk@toot.me.uk
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #31

        @brouhaha this was not a warranty replacement!

        brouhaha@mastodon.socialB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

          @interpipes IT HAS NOT BEEN WARRANTY REPLACED.

          I HAD TO PAY FOR THE REPLACEMENT!

          interpipes@thx.ggI This user is from outside of this forum
          interpipes@thx.ggI This user is from outside of this forum
          interpipes@thx.gg
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #32

          @revk I didn't see any earlier toots on this matter and the toot I replied to didn't appear to be in a thread, so that much wasn't obvious to me I'm afraid

          perhaps it is boilerplate pre-written text for their ticketing system closing out discussions which might have resulted in warranty replacement, though

          revk@toot.me.ukR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

            @brouhaha this was not a warranty replacement!

            brouhaha@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
            brouhaha@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
            brouhaha@mastodon.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #33

            @revk
            Oh! I should have looked back at the thread.
            There are companies that won't sell new parts without an exchange, but usually they make you send the part back first in such a case.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

              Wow, #eufymake being special again...

              I have new print head, so replacing it, but they want the old one back!

              Just to be very clear here - this is NOT a warranty replacement - the print head is older than 3 months and so I HAD TO PAY for the new print head.

              mal3aby@mastodon.smears.orgM This user is from outside of this forum
              mal3aby@mastodon.smears.orgM This user is from outside of this forum
              mal3aby@mastodon.smears.org
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #34

              @revk OK that's very weird! Trying to be charitable to them, my best guess would be that maybe the on-duty support droid got confused about whether the replacement head was sent under warranty or not; I don't know enough of the conversation history (or how much of it they bothered to read) to know if that's plausible!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

                @leon_p_smith Technically good

                Legally, scammy, not so much.

                L This user is from outside of this forum
                L This user is from outside of this forum
                leon_p_smith@ioc.exchange
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #35

                @revk I was strongly considering a Bambu H2D last year, but then that company really went off the rails.

                Ended up with a Snapmaker U1 instead... it should be able to do what I really wanted to do with the H2D.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

                  No reply, so a follow up.

                  jonatkins@mastodon.socialJ This user is from outside of this forum
                  jonatkins@mastodon.socialJ This user is from outside of this forum
                  jonatkins@mastodon.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #36

                  @revk Sounds like they think you're on eufyMake Care, where returning the old print head is required.

                  revk@toot.me.ukR 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • jonatkins@mastodon.socialJ jonatkins@mastodon.social

                    @revk Sounds like they think you're on eufyMake Care, where returning the old print head is required.

                    revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
                    revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
                    revk@toot.me.uk
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #37

                    @jonatkins ah, I am not.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • interpipes@thx.ggI interpipes@thx.gg

                      @revk I didn't see any earlier toots on this matter and the toot I replied to didn't appear to be in a thread, so that much wasn't obvious to me I'm afraid

                      perhaps it is boilerplate pre-written text for their ticketing system closing out discussions which might have resulted in warranty replacement, though

                      revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
                      revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
                      revk@toot.me.uk
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #38

                      @interpipes sorry, it was like the 5th person saying that is normal for a warranty replacement. I was starting to get wound up. My bad.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

                        @tobozo OK not their issue really. If I own something I own it. If I do something fraudulent with that - I am guilty of that. Simple.

                        tobozo@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                        tobozo@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                        tobozo@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #39

                        @revk actually I meant it could be *their* issue, which implies the scam activity would happen inside their business perimeter (whether they're aware of it or not)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • revk@toot.me.ukR revk@toot.me.uk

                          No reply, so a follow up.

                          revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
                          revk@toot.me.ukR This user is from outside of this forum
                          revk@toot.me.uk
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #40

                          Ya, backed down, a mistake...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          0
                          • mjack@mastodon.bsd.cafeM mjack@mastodon.bsd.cafe shared this topic
                          Svar
                          • Svar som emne
                          Login for at svare
                          • Ældste til nyeste
                          • Nyeste til ældste
                          • Most Votes


                          • Log ind

                          • Login or register to search.
                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Hjem
                          • Seneste
                          • Etiketter
                          • Populære
                          • Verden
                          • Bruger
                          • Grupper