You’ve been warned, parents.
-
@batkaren When I managed a bakery cafe, a woman complained that we played Jazz, because she felt "it wasn't very adult."
@kimlockhartga @batkaren well that's dumb many adult movies have a smooth jazz backing track
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren my brain (not me) thought it would be funny if that's just a slight typo
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren (murdering people with jazz hands)
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren it's about the murders they DON'T show
-
@batkaren When I managed a bakery cafe, a woman complained that we played Jazz, because she felt "it wasn't very adult."
@kimlockhartga @batkaren was she 105? Jazz for me is the epitomy of adulthood, at least what people thought was good adulthood in the late 50s early 60s.
-
@kimlockhartga @batkaren was she 105? Jazz for me is the epitomy of adulthood, at least what people thought was good adulthood in the late 50s early 60s.
@sheislaurence @batkaren right? I could not understand her comment.
-
@kimlockhartga @batkaren well that's dumb many adult movies have a smooth jazz backing track
@ASprinkleofSage @batkaren It was like she couldn't think of a legit criticism so she spouted the first thing that came to mind. Those kids and their confounded jazz! I wanted to tell her that I endured a whole hour in a restaurant, without complaining, where they only played Edie Brickell. She could certainly get over herself.
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren i wonder if they just misspelled jizz
-
@batkaren i wonder if they just misspelled jizz
@ASprinkleofSage @batkaren FUN FACT: jazz is an alternative term for jizz/jism
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren People underestimate the risks associated with exposing children to jazz at too early an age
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren "I'm arresting you for attempted jazz."
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren For years I thought it was metal the parents were worried about.
Apparently they now draw the line at the smooth tones of Edward Lee Morgan.

-
You’ve been warned, parents.
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren oh no! Not the Jazz!
-
@ASprinkleofSage @batkaren FUN FACT: jazz is an alternative term for jizz/jism
@ASprinkleofSage @batkaren I don’t avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren the devil's music
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren Oh noooooo, not JAZZ!! EEEEEE!

-
@batkaren I haven’t heard of that particular genre but murder jazz sounds like something worth listening to.
-
You’ve been warned, parents.
@batkaren @trending_bot Bring me some reefers! *plays the piano at breakneck speed*
-
@batkaren People underestimate the risks associated with exposing children to jazz at too early an age
