Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
30 Indlæg 20 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • penguin42@mastodon.org.ukP penguin42@mastodon.org.uk

    @alyx So what armament has the cat got?

    reasonablemustelid@furries.clubR This user is from outside of this forum
    reasonablemustelid@furries.clubR This user is from outside of this forum
    reasonablemustelid@furries.club
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #17

    @penguin42 @alyx a withering judgmental glare

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

      amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations

      alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
      alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
      alyx@frogs.lgbt
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #18

      hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come

      tthbaltazar@chaos.socialT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

        hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come

        tthbaltazar@chaos.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
        tthbaltazar@chaos.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
        tthbaltazar@chaos.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #19

        @alyx
        recommended for you: prosthetic for dog, handgun cleaning kit, a manifesto from some random white cis guy

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

          a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

          cap_ybarra@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
          cap_ybarra@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
          cap_ybarra@beige.party
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #20

          @alyx this is my favorite thing i've seen today

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

            a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

            fraggle@social.coopF This user is from outside of this forum
            fraggle@social.coopF This user is from outside of this forum
            fraggle@social.coop
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #21

            @alyx dog is highly trained in the use of a glock 40; goose is not valued

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

              a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

              oddhack@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
              oddhack@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
              oddhack@mstdn.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #22

              @alyx Cat's role is to organize and deploy Dog on field missions, ala "M" (or maybe Oscar Goldman).

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                somebody@circumstances.runS This user is from outside of this forum
                somebody@circumstances.runS This user is from outside of this forum
                somebody@circumstances.run
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #23

                @alyx holy shit this is amazing

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                  a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                  stompyrobot@mastodon.gamedev.placeS This user is from outside of this forum
                  stompyrobot@mastodon.gamedev.placeS This user is from outside of this forum
                  stompyrobot@mastodon.gamedev.place
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #24

                  @alyx Are you carrying your dog concealed, or is your dog carrying concealed, though?
                  I could go for the former!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                    @daf basically it's a brainrot trend for cis men who don't think they're masculine enough who are trying to get a gigachad jawline by literally smashing the bones in their face with hammers that's been going around twitter and tiktok and everywhere else

                    rogerb@mastodon.scotR This user is from outside of this forum
                    rogerb@mastodon.scotR This user is from outside of this forum
                    rogerb@mastodon.scot
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #25

                    @alyx @daf
                    So Pratchett's retro-phrenology made real ?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                      a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                      ozzelot@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                      ozzelot@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                      ozzelot@mstdn.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #26

                      @alyx
                      Dog with a glock vs regular unarmed cat...

                      My money's still on the cat.

                      alyx@frogs.lgbtA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                        a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                        nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN This user is from outside of this forum
                        nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN This user is from outside of this forum
                        nuclearoatmeal@beige.party
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #27

                        @alyx

                        You've convinced me to have my imaginary cat get his black belt in many martial arts

                        nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ozzelot@mstdn.socialO ozzelot@mstdn.social

                          @alyx
                          Dog with a glock vs regular unarmed cat...

                          My money's still on the cat.

                          alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                          alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                          alyx@frogs.lgbt
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #28

                          @ozzelot imagining a show like the Disney show "Dog with a blog" but it's "Dog with a Glock"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN nuclearoatmeal@beige.party

                            @alyx

                            You've convinced me to have my imaginary cat get his black belt in many martial arts

                            nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN This user is from outside of this forum
                            nuclearoatmeal@beige.partyN This user is from outside of this forum
                            nuclearoatmeal@beige.party
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #29

                            @alyx

                            And so it begins...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • cocaine_owlbear@retro.pizzaC cocaine_owlbear@retro.pizza

                              @alyx I like how having a doberman with bionic recoil suppression, a Glock 40, and being trained in the use of force is apparently equivalent to owning a cat.

                              artharg@mastodon.nlA This user is from outside of this forum
                              artharg@mastodon.nlA This user is from outside of this forum
                              artharg@mastodon.nl
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #30

                              @cocaine_owlbear @alyx It’s a reasonable assumption: a cat is the only thing that could check such an armed dobermann.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                              Svar
                              • Svar som emne
                              Login for at svare
                              • Ældste til nyeste
                              • Nyeste til ældste
                              • Most Votes


                              • Log ind

                              • Login or register to search.
                              Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                              Graciously hosted by data.coop
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Hjem
                              • Seneste
                              • Etiketter
                              • Populære
                              • Verden
                              • Bruger
                              • Grupper