I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.
-
@adhdeanasl
Maybe he'll discover that one in her purse later. And it'll have a kinky name.(And although it will vaguely upset him, he still won't allow himself to quite figure out what it means; see also 2/15 and 3/29.)
-
@jeffron Only Mother opens HER nightstand drawer. God help him if he ever sees what's in that one!
-
Today I hope John Roberts decides to clean out his nightstand drawer and notices that the small bottle of lube he and his wife use every time they make love has a 2021 expiration date, and it's still 2/3 full, and it wasn't a very big bottle to start with.
This morning as he's leaving the shower I hope John Roberts isn't paying attention where he's walking because he's engrossed in a Rambo daydream fantasy about bravely saving everyone from a crazed assassin at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and he accidentally steps barefoot on a Lego left on the floor by one of his visiting grandchildren and with the sudden surprising pain his emotions well up unexpectedly and he finds himself lying naked on the wet linoleum floor holding his hurt foot and sobbing because he hates and misses his daddy so, so much.
-
@JohanDiederik Every parent does.
-
@karlauerbach Nah. I will pursue and jinx him every single day no matter what he does or how far he tries to run.
-
This morning as he's leaving the shower I hope John Roberts isn't paying attention where he's walking because he's engrossed in a Rambo daydream fantasy about bravely saving everyone from a crazed assassin at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and he accidentally steps barefoot on a Lego left on the floor by one of his visiting grandchildren and with the sudden surprising pain his emotions well up unexpectedly and he finds himself lying naked on the wet linoleum floor holding his hurt foot and sobbing because he hates and misses his daddy so, so much.
I hope John Roberts woke up this morning with a really stuffy nose.
-
@Crowjane Give it time, friend. PND takes awhile to irritate the tissues.
-
I hope John Roberts woke up this morning with a really stuffy nose.
This morning I hope that as usual John Roberts put on one sock and then one Florsheim wingtip and tied its laces (because that's how he does it, one shoe at a time like Meathead on "All in the Family"), and then when he stood up to push his other heel into the other shoe something squished underfoot and when he took the shoe back off to look there was a green, melon flavored, sweet-bean-curd-filled mochi completely mushed into his sock and the crevices inside his shoe, and he has absolutely no idea how a melon mochi got into his shoe, and also he was wearing his favorite socks that feel really silky against his feet and now he has to change them.
-
@sarae I was thinking of this: https://youtu.be/keX9D-KhqRI?si=FRjM6wpunFXjdA5s
-
@roknrol @sarae Absolutely. The problem is, half of America thought Archie Bunker was a truthteller merely disguised as an idiot, the same way Russian writers put criticisms of the Czar into the mouths of drunkards so that the writer wouldn't be sent to a gulag. This sheer number of people who agreed with Archie should have been a signal that progressivism was in trouble, because those people went on to elect Reagan and started the cascade that led to today.
-
This morning I hope that as usual John Roberts put on one sock and then one Florsheim wingtip and tied its laces (because that's how he does it, one shoe at a time like Meathead on "All in the Family"), and then when he stood up to push his other heel into the other shoe something squished underfoot and when he took the shoe back off to look there was a green, melon flavored, sweet-bean-curd-filled mochi completely mushed into his sock and the crevices inside his shoe, and he has absolutely no idea how a melon mochi got into his shoe, and also he was wearing his favorite socks that feel really silky against his feet and now he has to change them.
I hope John Roberts has a blister on one heel today because he didn't get to wear his better socks yesterday.
-
@foolishowl @bweller @roknrol @sarae I think you guys all are missing the point. The Empire's stormtroopers are entirely good, because they're horrible shots who never hit anyone. A supposed "empire" whose shock troops are completely ineffective is effectively a pacifist state, which by definition is good.
-
@sarae I was thinking of this: https://youtu.be/keX9D-KhqRI?si=FRjM6wpunFXjdA5s
@sarae I fixed the "one shoe" problem in the post. Thanks for pointing out the lack of clarity, which was bugging me subliminally but which I hadn't quite identified.
-
I hope John Roberts has a blister on one heel today because he didn't get to wear his better socks yesterday.
My meanest #IHopeJohnRoberts to date, for good reason:
This morning I hope John Roberts can't find any matched pairs of socks because his Black housekeeper hid one sock from every pair before she left yesterday, and then that on his way to work this morning he stopped at a drive-through for coffee and his Black barista put seven pink packets of saccharine in it instead of two sugars and then the Supreme Court building's Black doorman noticed he had dog slobber on his pants and didn't tell him and then today he goes out for lunch and the Black cook spits in his gumbo and then his waiter does too and this evening on his way home he stops for a cocktail with a friend and his Black bartender slyly pisses just a little in his Manhattan and the white ally cocktail waitress adds a cherry she dropped on the floor and things like this keep happening all day today and every single other day for the rest of his privileged, racist, godforsaken life, right up to the very end when his immigrant Latina ICU nurse will see he has soiled himself in bed and just ignores it and leaves him festering in his own shit for three more hours and that's how he passes away.
John Roberts’ effort to gut the Voting Rights Act is complete | CNN Politics https://www.cnn.com/2026/04/30/politics/john-roberts-voting-rights-act-race-protections
-
@LeslieBurns _/\_
-
@chrisnelsonsdog I... I don't actually like him very much, surprisingly.
-
@LeslieBurns _/\_
@LeslieBurns I tweaked the post above to diversify the people taking righteous vengeance on John Roberts. I didn't want it to seem like I think only Black people are angry, or that Black people don't have allies. But otoh, I fear I've diluted the impact, because Black people specifically *are* the targets here and I want to show them seizing their power. I'd appreciate your thoughts: good change, or change it back?
-
My meanest #IHopeJohnRoberts to date, for good reason:
This morning I hope John Roberts can't find any matched pairs of socks because his Black housekeeper hid one sock from every pair before she left yesterday, and then that on his way to work this morning he stopped at a drive-through for coffee and his Black barista put seven pink packets of saccharine in it instead of two sugars and then the Supreme Court building's Black doorman noticed he had dog slobber on his pants and didn't tell him and then today he goes out for lunch and the Black cook spits in his gumbo and then his waiter does too and this evening on his way home he stops for a cocktail with a friend and his Black bartender slyly pisses just a little in his Manhattan and the white ally cocktail waitress adds a cherry she dropped on the floor and things like this keep happening all day today and every single other day for the rest of his privileged, racist, godforsaken life, right up to the very end when his immigrant Latina ICU nurse will see he has soiled himself in bed and just ignores it and leaves him festering in his own shit for three more hours and that's how he passes away.
John Roberts’ effort to gut the Voting Rights Act is complete | CNN Politics https://www.cnn.com/2026/04/30/politics/john-roberts-voting-rights-act-race-protections
Today I hope Ketanji Brown Jackson sees John Roberts' coffee mug sitting briefly unattended and spits in it too, just like all those other people did yesterday and even more people will do tomorrow. #IHopeJohnRoberts
-
Today I hope Ketanji Brown Jackson sees John Roberts' coffee mug sitting briefly unattended and spits in it too, just like all those other people did yesterday and even more people will do tomorrow. #IHopeJohnRoberts
Today I hope when John Roberts wakes up his wife isn't in bed with him and her car is gone and he realizes they haven't made love for months and it suddenly hits him that, with her being gone a lot lately, and the way she keeps biting back criticisms of him, and her attendance at #NoKings protests, and especially her face last week when she learned about his ruling destroying the Civil Rights Act – with all that, it hits him that their tradition of making tender love on Saturday mornings may be gone forever and he may never get to softly stroke her smooth, strong, beautiful, familiar body ever, ever again. #IHopeJohnRoberts
-
Today I hope when John Roberts wakes up his wife isn't in bed with him and her car is gone and he realizes they haven't made love for months and it suddenly hits him that, with her being gone a lot lately, and the way she keeps biting back criticisms of him, and her attendance at #NoKings protests, and especially her face last week when she learned about his ruling destroying the Civil Rights Act – with all that, it hits him that their tradition of making tender love on Saturday mornings may be gone forever and he may never get to softly stroke her smooth, strong, beautiful, familiar body ever, ever again. #IHopeJohnRoberts
I hope John Roberts' wife slept in the guest bedroom last night and didn't even say why. #IHopeJohnRoberts