RANKED. COMPETITIVE.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I've been saving up all week, so I hope this starts soon!

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
You are exactly as excited as I would have imagined you to be. The universe has blessed us.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker That's not how it works. You have to throw them over a high bar.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
Are there style points? -
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Better eat that random gas station sandwich from the US !
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I imagine it like figure skating, with points for objetive measures and others for subjetive ones
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I think Randy Marsh is still Number 1.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker "showing Scotland at its best"

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker In this case are laxatives considered a sports enhancer?


-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
Showing Scotland at it's best: competitive pooping. -
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker simply social media
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker @Mrfunkedude Rank and Bank.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker@mastodon.social ... yeah, they mean that literally, I'm sure!
-
@JonBaker@mastodon.social ... yeah, they mean that literally, I'm sure!
@JonBaker@mastodon.social ...you are aware what the competition is about? Highland Cattle! They poop like anti tank mines....
-
@Datterich @JonBaker 100% Scottish made products
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Scotland at its best.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Who's #1 at #2?
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I began practising in a dartboard and now, I usually make the bulls eye. When not, I try to hide my final results

