RANKED. COMPETITIVE.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker @catsalad This feels like it should be something on ESPN. The FCC will allow anything now.



Think of all the points of competition: volume of, quantity of, quality of, and type of poop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale). Oh! And speed! This is getting more ridiculous the more I think about it.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
Well trained cattle that can poop in a toilet!

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
I don't wanna know about the scoring!
-
@ColmDonoghue @darkling @JonBaker distance, speed, time and colour.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Finally, it's my time to shine!
-
@JonBaker here in the Netherlands there is also figure or letter pooping. And pooping a simple I or J won't cut it. S, and V are barely competitive. You need to literally bring more than your A game to win...
@woutervanmaanen so that's why you have those poop shelves.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker When you want to be number one at number two.
-
Chili last night. Put me in, coach!
@rightsprung Humble yourself; I had veggie samosas with chutney.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker "Royal highland show", and what a show
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker what is this, some kind of pissing contest?
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Capitalism transforming every business into a competition

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
brought to you by Irn Bru and the Mad Scotsman!
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker bad luck to the judge with the tape measure and scales
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I am ready tell me about the elo
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
Hands down nobody would have beaten grandma
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker you sunk my battleshit!!
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I .. do not really know what I should think about this
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
Stand back! I'm here!