Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alys@selfy.armyA alys@selfy.army

    @Artists_Ali DoSing my cloud provider after a particularly bad run of intrusive thoughts.

    A This user is from outside of this forum
    A This user is from outside of this forum
    avincentinspace@furry.engineer
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #95

    @alys @Artists_Ali

    > DoSing my cloud provider

    Nah, we're in the age of serverless. DoSing your cloud provider is basically impossible. What'll actually happen when you have a particularly bad run of intrusive thoughts is the cloud service will process every single one and the service provider will happily bill you for the extra compute time you used.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

      visualstuart@pdx.socialV This user is from outside of this forum
      visualstuart@pdx.socialV This user is from outside of this forum
      visualstuart@pdx.social
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #96

      @Artists_Ali There they go again, deliberately misrepresenting a large language model as being capable of human thought. Snake oil salesmen gonna snake oil.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        isaackuo@spacey.spaceI This user is from outside of this forum
        isaackuo@spacey.spaceI This user is from outside of this forum
        isaackuo@spacey.space
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #97

        @Artists_Ali I think it says more about how completely devoid of thoughts an AI executive is. Just an empty zombie with no ability to come up with any thoughts on their own any more.

        me@social.jlamothe.netM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shopN This user is from outside of this forum
          narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shopN This user is from outside of this forum
          narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shop
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #98

          @Artists_Ali As far as I know I am not ADHD. There is no way I need more thoughts either. I talk to myself both out loud and in my head near enough constantly. Unless I am listening to music or meditating I have not a moments peace.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

            wizbean@tech.lgbtW This user is from outside of this forum
            wizbean@tech.lgbtW This user is from outside of this forum
            wizbean@tech.lgbt
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #99

            @Artists_Ali 1000 times 0 is still 0

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

              taatm@mathstodon.xyzT This user is from outside of this forum
              taatm@mathstodon.xyzT This user is from outside of this forum
              taatm@mathstodon.xyz
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #100

              @Artists_Ali @YellowReadis
              Seconded. It’s where our chaos magic comes from.

              As part of the tribe, our brain specialism is energy management. We can ramp up to high output but for the same energy it means we also have to ramp down to ‘sleep’ mode where we only appear to be cognitively functioning.

              Without an actual hunt or a predator, we need stimulants to regulate or we sleep mode so much we have excess at night time.

              You don’t want to invite the chaos without the perks.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                gudenau@hachyderm.ioG This user is from outside of this forum
                gudenau@hachyderm.ioG This user is from outside of this forum
                gudenau@hachyderm.io
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #101

                @Artists_Ali I want the ability to have 0 thoughts so I can sleep like a normal person.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                  averykoi_koi@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                  averykoi_koi@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                  averykoi_koi@sunny.garden
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #102

                  @Artists_Ali

                  As much as I hate ai I kinda want to see them do this

                  Make them taste the entire fucking rainbow

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    ferricoxide@blahaj.zoneF This user is from outside of this forum
                    ferricoxide@blahaj.zoneF This user is from outside of this forum
                    ferricoxide@blahaj.zone
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #103

                    @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden

                    Having literally 14 concurrent trains of thought ain't
                    all bad. Used to be really useful in my IRC days. Also useful when typing up a document and someone wants to chat right freaking now.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      staringatclouds@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                      staringatclouds@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                      staringatclouds@mstdn.social
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #104

                      @Artists_Ali You certainly don't want thoughts given to you by the right wing Nazi arseholes who own & operate AI platforms

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                        hexaitos@social.jnpw.netH This user is from outside of this forum
                        hexaitos@social.jnpw.netH This user is from outside of this forum
                        hexaitos@social.jnpw.net
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #105

                        @Artists_Ali There's three other creatures in my head already, we have enough thoughts, thank you very much

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • enalys@mastodon.zergy.netE This user is from outside of this forum
                          enalys@mastodon.zergy.netE This user is from outside of this forum
                          enalys@mastodon.zergy.net
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #106

                          @Artists_Ali
                          It will be like frying your brain.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            variaxocellus@mastorol.esV This user is from outside of this forum
                            variaxocellus@mastorol.esV This user is from outside of this forum
                            variaxocellus@mastorol.es
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #107

                            @Artists_Ali Oh yes pour shitposts directly to my neurons three orders of magnitude faster than they operate normally. I don't see how that could cause any downsides whatsoever!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • reiddragon@fedi.catto.gardenR reiddragon@fedi.catto.garden
                              @Artists_Ali For a breakdown, of those "1000 times more thoughts", about 30% are cat videos playing on repeat, 10% are songs randomly starting to play in your mind, and about 60% are remembering that one time you were awkward 10 to 20 years ago and still beating yourself up over it as every other soul on this wet rock floating in space forgot about it
                              lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lydiaschoch@mastodon.social
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #108

                              @reiddragon @Artists_Ali I concur with this explanation.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                                lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                                lydiaschoch@mastodon.social
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #109

                                @Artists_Ali @AngelaPreston we should send all of our excessive thoughts to that executive. They can handle my anxiety for a few years. 😂

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  dziadekmick@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                  dziadekmick@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                  dziadekmick@mstdn.social
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #110

                                  @Artists_Ali

                                  So, he thinks that thoughts can be created outside the brain. They can't. AI doesn't think, it calculates and it produces data. More bullshit from the fantasists trying to make us buy more AI.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    baloouriza@social.tulsa.ok.usB This user is from outside of this forum
                                    baloouriza@social.tulsa.ok.usB This user is from outside of this forum
                                    baloouriza@social.tulsa.ok.us
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #111

                                    @Artists_Ali I'm not ADHD and I have 2 or 3 thoughts at a time... It's really annoying.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • quinn@social.circl.luQ This user is from outside of this forum
                                      quinn@social.circl.luQ This user is from outside of this forum
                                      quinn@social.circl.lu
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #112

                                      @stefanie @Artists_Ali oh yeah. I have EDS too. 😂

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

                                        @Artists_Ali
                                        They think it’ll turn them into “Lucy”, but it’ll be more like “The Terminal Man”.

                                        drgroftehauge@sigmoid.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                        drgroftehauge@sigmoid.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                        drgroftehauge@sigmoid.social
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #113

                                        @mysturji @Artists_Ali Wasn't Lucy also dying from cooking her brain from the inside out? I don't remember or really care.

                                        fckusa@mastodon.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • quinn@social.circl.luQ quinn@social.circl.lu

                                          @stefanie @Artists_Ali oh yeah. I have EDS too. 😂

                                          S This user is from outside of this forum
                                          S This user is from outside of this forum
                                          stefanie@social.anoxinon.de
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #114

                                          @quinn @Artists_Ali I do know CPTSD and I know I have it, but not officially diagnosed, thank god.
                                          And I get depressive episodes, pretty severe ones sometimes.
                                          EDS is the thing with the hyper mobile joints?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper