Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

    averykoi_koi@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
    averykoi_koi@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
    averykoi_koi@sunny.garden
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #102

    @Artists_Ali

    As much as I hate ai I kinda want to see them do this

    Make them taste the entire fucking rainbow

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

      ferricoxide@blahaj.zoneF This user is from outside of this forum
      ferricoxide@blahaj.zoneF This user is from outside of this forum
      ferricoxide@blahaj.zone
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #103

      @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden

      Having literally 14 concurrent trains of thought ain't
      all bad. Used to be really useful in my IRC days. Also useful when typing up a document and someone wants to chat right freaking now.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        staringatclouds@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
        staringatclouds@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
        staringatclouds@mstdn.social
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #104

        @Artists_Ali You certainly don't want thoughts given to you by the right wing Nazi arseholes who own & operate AI platforms

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          hexaitos@social.jnpw.netH This user is from outside of this forum
          hexaitos@social.jnpw.netH This user is from outside of this forum
          hexaitos@social.jnpw.net
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #105

          @Artists_Ali There's three other creatures in my head already, we have enough thoughts, thank you very much

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • enalys@mastodon.zergy.netE This user is from outside of this forum
            enalys@mastodon.zergy.netE This user is from outside of this forum
            enalys@mastodon.zergy.net
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #106

            @Artists_Ali
            It will be like frying your brain.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

              variaxocellus@mastorol.esV This user is from outside of this forum
              variaxocellus@mastorol.esV This user is from outside of this forum
              variaxocellus@mastorol.es
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #107

              @Artists_Ali Oh yes pour shitposts directly to my neurons three orders of magnitude faster than they operate normally. I don't see how that could cause any downsides whatsoever!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • reiddragon@fedi.catto.gardenR reiddragon@fedi.catto.garden
                @Artists_Ali For a breakdown, of those "1000 times more thoughts", about 30% are cat videos playing on repeat, 10% are songs randomly starting to play in your mind, and about 60% are remembering that one time you were awkward 10 to 20 years ago and still beating yourself up over it as every other soul on this wet rock floating in space forgot about it
                lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                lydiaschoch@mastodon.social
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #108

                @reiddragon @Artists_Ali I concur with this explanation.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                  lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                  lydiaschoch@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                  lydiaschoch@mastodon.social
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #109

                  @Artists_Ali @AngelaPreston we should send all of our excessive thoughts to that executive. They can handle my anxiety for a few years. 😂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    dziadekmick@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                    dziadekmick@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                    dziadekmick@mstdn.social
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #110

                    @Artists_Ali

                    So, he thinks that thoughts can be created outside the brain. They can't. AI doesn't think, it calculates and it produces data. More bullshit from the fantasists trying to make us buy more AI.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      baloouriza@social.tulsa.ok.usB This user is from outside of this forum
                      baloouriza@social.tulsa.ok.usB This user is from outside of this forum
                      baloouriza@social.tulsa.ok.us
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #111

                      @Artists_Ali I'm not ADHD and I have 2 or 3 thoughts at a time... It's really annoying.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • quinn@social.circl.luQ This user is from outside of this forum
                        quinn@social.circl.luQ This user is from outside of this forum
                        quinn@social.circl.lu
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #112

                        @stefanie @Artists_Ali oh yeah. I have EDS too. 😂

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

                          @Artists_Ali
                          They think it’ll turn them into “Lucy”, but it’ll be more like “The Terminal Man”.

                          drgroftehauge@sigmoid.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                          drgroftehauge@sigmoid.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                          drgroftehauge@sigmoid.social
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #113

                          @mysturji @Artists_Ali Wasn't Lucy also dying from cooking her brain from the inside out? I don't remember or really care.

                          fckusa@mastodon.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • quinn@social.circl.luQ quinn@social.circl.lu

                            @stefanie @Artists_Ali oh yeah. I have EDS too. 😂

                            S This user is from outside of this forum
                            S This user is from outside of this forum
                            stefanie@social.anoxinon.de
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #114

                            @quinn @Artists_Ali I do know CPTSD and I know I have it, but not officially diagnosed, thank god.
                            And I get depressive episodes, pretty severe ones sometimes.
                            EDS is the thing with the hyper mobile joints?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                              momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                              momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                              momo@social.linux.pizza
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #115

                              @Artists_Ali
                              Absolutely! AuDHD here. You don't want this, it will harm you. It harms us every day and you can't see that: That is our day to day life from the day we were born to the day we die.

                              You do not want that for you!

                              momo@social.linux.pizzaM 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • momo@social.linux.pizzaM momo@social.linux.pizza

                                @Artists_Ali
                                Absolutely! AuDHD here. You don't want this, it will harm you. It harms us every day and you can't see that: That is our day to day life from the day we were born to the day we die.

                                You do not want that for you!

                                momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                                momo@social.linux.pizzaM This user is from outside of this forum
                                momo@social.linux.pizza
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #116

                                @Artists_Ali
                                Wanna hear an example? My best friend committed suicide and when I learned about it my brain went into overdrive. When was the point in the process where death was the unavoidable result of his action. How long was he alive after that (7.8 seconds in his case). How does it feel to hit the ground and die? How does it feel to change your mind but can't change the result for the last 7.8 seconds of your life?

                                This though spiral comes automatically. It's one of the 1000 thoughs in my head. I have to actively suppress them for 12 years now. If not, I will fall into despair and another depression.

                                When I say you do not want this, I mean stuff like this. Because you have no direct control over this.

                                helianthropy@tech.lgbtH 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  punissuer@universeodon.comP This user is from outside of this forum
                                  punissuer@universeodon.comP This user is from outside of this forum
                                  punissuer@universeodon.com
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #117

                                  @Artists_Ali Zach Weinersmith tried to warn people, but they're gonna build the Torment Nexus regardless…
                                  https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/clock-speed

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    @JoscelynTransient That's why I take weed! Gotta reduce the thoughts down to something manageable.

                                    Sorry you got shafted at work. 💗
                                    I hope someone appreciates you properly soon.

                                    madargon@is-a.catM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    madargon@is-a.catM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    madargon@is-a.cat
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #118

                                    @Artists_Ali @JoscelynTransient so it's somehow expected? I had an opportunity few times when someone shared weed with me and it was so noticeable difference. Suddenly all chaotic, often stress and anxiety related thoughts stopped. I was able to... just relax? Sit peacefully without worrying.

                                    Few years ago I realized how much "debuff" this always busy mind is, when I want to learn meditation. Like my starting point is worse than average.
                                    And I don't even have ADHD, I am just very nervous, permanently scared about anything since forever and always in that grey zone before depression.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      _a1m4_@mastodon.social_ This user is from outside of this forum
                                      _a1m4_@mastodon.social_ This user is from outside of this forum
                                      _a1m4_@mastodon.social
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #119

                                      @Artists_Ali As someone who went through a difficult period of anxiety and rumination, i completely agree...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                        M This user is from outside of this forum
                                        M This user is from outside of this forum
                                        mopsman@social.vivaldi.net
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #120

                                        @Artists_Ali I love that advice and will share it with pleasure

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                          anniebuddy@thecanadian.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          anniebuddy@thecanadian.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          anniebuddy@thecanadian.social
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #121

                                          @Artists_Ali

                                          He’s marketing this to the thoughts and prayers people. Those who are so mindless they can’t think of anything else to say when they’re faced with yet another tragedy.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper