Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • isaackuo@spacey.spaceI isaackuo@spacey.space

    @Artists_Ali I think it says more about how completely devoid of thoughts an AI executive is. Just an empty zombie with no ability to come up with any thoughts on their own any more.

    me@social.jlamothe.netM This user is from outside of this forum
    me@social.jlamothe.netM This user is from outside of this forum
    me@social.jlamothe.net
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #145
    @isaackuo @Artists_Ali 1000 × 0 is still 0 🙃
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

      hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
      hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
      hsza@social.tudbut.de
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #146

      @Artists_Ali AI executives do not understand thinking more =/= thinking better. …that kinda sums up the craze, actually

      cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

        thomasjwebb@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
        thomasjwebb@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
        thomasjwebb@mastodon.social
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #147

        @Artists_Ali indeed I wish I could donate my extra thoughts to thoughtless people

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          miawinter@mastoart.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
          miawinter@mastoart.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
          miawinter@mastoart.social
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #148

          @Artists_Ali as an adhd

          Yes, you really really don't

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

            kc@social.coopK This user is from outside of this forum
            kc@social.coopK This user is from outside of this forum
            kc@social.coop
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #149

            @Artists_Ali no no, let them have the intrusive thoughts of that embarrassing thing they did at age 8 and the sudden interest on landmark bridges in Uzbekistan at 3h in the morning

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

              flup@mastodon.scotF This user is from outside of this forum
              flup@mastodon.scotF This user is from outside of this forum
              flup@mastodon.scot
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #150

              @Artists_Ali If computers started learning from the inside of my head, they’d craft an elaborate emergency stop button before smacking it as hard as it could.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • svavar@masto.svavar.comS This user is from outside of this forum
                svavar@masto.svavar.comS This user is from outside of this forum
                svavar@masto.svavar.com
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #151

                @JoscelynTransient @Artists_Ali

                Same with alcohol. I’ve also been fired and reprimanded for sharing my thoughts on how I think leadership is inept and not interested in fixing issues or doing good work.

                These narcissists would flip their shit if everyone came to them with 1000x more thoughts about how things should be done, which is why I think we should do it (minus the brain implant).

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

                  shadowfals@toot.catS This user is from outside of this forum
                  shadowfals@toot.catS This user is from outside of this forum
                  shadowfals@toot.cat
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #152

                  @Artists_Ali you went fungal! 🍄

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • hsza@social.tudbut.deH hsza@social.tudbut.de

                    @Artists_Ali AI executives do not understand thinking more =/= thinking better. …that kinda sums up the craze, actually

                    cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                    cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                    cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #153

                    @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden ... yeah that's. exactly the problem yeah

                    cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz

                      @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden ... yeah that's. exactly the problem yeah

                      cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                      cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                      cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #154

                      @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden oh lmao that post is three months old

                      hsza@social.tudbut.deH 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz

                        @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden oh lmao that post is three months old

                        hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
                        hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
                        hsza@social.tudbut.de
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #155

                        @Cyborus @Artists_Ali still relevant

                        cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • hsza@social.tudbut.deH hsza@social.tudbut.de

                          @Cyborus @Artists_Ali still relevant

                          cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                          cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                          cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #156

                          @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden 😔

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            zarkonnen@mastodon.socialZ This user is from outside of this forum
                            zarkonnen@mastodon.socialZ This user is from outside of this forum
                            zarkonnen@mastodon.social
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #157

                            @Artists_Ali This is like the "we only use x% of our brain" nonsense. Do you want a seizure?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                              annehargreaves@ioc.exchangeA This user is from outside of this forum
                              annehargreaves@ioc.exchangeA This user is from outside of this forum
                              annehargreaves@ioc.exchange
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #158

                              @Artists_Ali ffs

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                irisdessine@piaille.frI This user is from outside of this forum
                                irisdessine@piaille.frI This user is from outside of this forum
                                irisdessine@piaille.fr
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #159

                                @Artists_Ali can I share and translate in french, please? Because I find this very accurate 😅

                                artists_ali@sunny.gardenA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
                                  tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
                                  tompearce49@mastodon.scot
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #160

                                  @Artists_Ali
                                  Plenty of unwanted thoughts here. If anyone's short of a thought or two, happy to donate the surplus!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    robotistry@fediscience.orgR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    robotistry@fediscience.orgR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    robotistry@fediscience.org
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #161

                                    @Artists_Ali Technically neurotypical here. What kind of thoughts?

                                    I have spent years trying to capture and document the implications of just one idea. Trying to translate that idea into a form other people can understand, Kuhn was right that the core challenge of a major insight is communicating it.

                                    I have reams of hard copy scrolls of art paper because the diagrams and connections I was seeing needed long, complicated diagrams.

                                    I once printed out 14 linear feet of flow charts so I could attach them to a wall of white boards and draw on them, because I couldn't hold the whole thing in my mind at once and I needed to take advantage of the way our brains can use the physical world as backup RAM.

                                    I mean, if your thoughts are on the order of "What should I have for dinner?" then maybe 20 thoughts might be manageable.

                                    But if you're trying to handle the deep intensive thoughts that create the big endorphin rush of problem solving and insight?

                                    You won't get those endorphins by managing and prioritizing 1000 thoughts.

                                    I'm beginning to think these people have an addiction problem. They don't seem to be able to grasp that sometimes more isn't better.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      naturemc@mastodon.onlineN This user is from outside of this forum
                                      naturemc@mastodon.onlineN This user is from outside of this forum
                                      naturemc@mastodon.online
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #162

                                      @Artists_Ali I think that *nobody* wants what fascist AI cultists dream! Especially not the thoughts they want us to have!

                                      #TESCREAL #techbros #AICult

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ophis@brain.worm.pinkO ophis@brain.worm.pink
                                        @itsmaya @sinvega @Artists_Ali maybe it'll actually improve them (explode lethally)
                                        naturemc@mastodon.onlineN This user is from outside of this forum
                                        naturemc@mastodon.onlineN This user is from outside of this forum
                                        naturemc@mastodon.online
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #163

                                        @ophis If not, we ask Musk and Bezos flying together with them to Mars very soon.😈

                                        @sinvega@mas.to @itsmaya @Artists_Ali

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

                                          100% for sure.

                                          bazkie@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
                                          bazkie@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
                                          bazkie@beige.party
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #164

                                          @Artists_Ali and they WILL contain ads 😬

                                          fckusa@mastodon.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper