Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

    @Artists_Ali on the other hand, I fully endorse AI executives plugging their brains into experimental brain modification equipment.

    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
    artists_ali@sunny.garden
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #7

    @itsmaya They can absolutely have at it lmao

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

      @Artists_Ali on the other hand, I fully endorse AI executives plugging their brains into experimental brain modification equipment.

      sinvega@mas.toS This user is from outside of this forum
      sinvega@mas.toS This user is from outside of this forum
      sinvega@mas.to
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #8

      @itsmaya @Artists_Ali the ineffectual force meets a nonexistent object

      itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        aburka@hachyderm.ioA This user is from outside of this forum
        aburka@hachyderm.ioA This user is from outside of this forum
        aburka@hachyderm.io
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #9

        @Artists_Ali just try 1000 times more thoughts

        you certainly will not regret 1000 times more thoughts

        spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          wanderingindigitalworlds@sunny.gardenW This user is from outside of this forum
          wanderingindigitalworlds@sunny.gardenW This user is from outside of this forum
          wanderingindigitalworlds@sunny.garden
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #10

          @Artists_Ali They really do be saying the incomprehensible stupid and wild things to try to remain relevant.

          I agree, they don't want that many thoughts per second, hour, or whatever metric the AI Chud was peddling.

          I have to take medication to sleep because my brain is too active at night. During the day, I'm prone to daydreaming because of it (there's also the anxiety 😭).

          These chuds need to wake the fuck up.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
            artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
            artists_ali@sunny.garden
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #11

            @JoscelynTransient That's why I take weed! Gotta reduce the thoughts down to something manageable.

            Sorry you got shafted at work. 💗
            I hope someone appreciates you properly soon.

            mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM madargon@is-a.catM 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

              http_error_418@hachyderm.ioH This user is from outside of this forum
              http_error_418@hachyderm.ioH This user is from outside of this forum
              http_error_418@hachyderm.io
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #12

              @Artists_Ali I took two seconds to imagine someone with anxiety and/or depression having this and, 😬 holy shit no, this would kill people

              F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sinvega@mas.toS sinvega@mas.to

                @itsmaya @Artists_Ali the ineffectual force meets a nonexistent object

                itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #13

                @sinvega @Artists_Ali I expect it to do SOMETHING, just not what they want it to.

                ophis@brain.worm.pinkO 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                  pikesley@mastodon.me.ukP This user is from outside of this forum
                  pikesley@mastodon.me.ukP This user is from outside of this forum
                  pikesley@mastodon.me.uk
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #14

                  @Artists_Ali

                  I am urging AI Executives everywhere to attempt to have one thought that is not about money. Maybe try having a Creative Thought?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    D This user is from outside of this forum
                    D This user is from outside of this forum
                    deepmud@mas.to
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #15

                    @Artists_Ali a thousand times, yes! An overactive mind is a fucking curse.

                    Trying to go to sleep is quite the job! ☹️

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
                      shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
                      shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #16

                      @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

                      epic_null@infosec.exchangeE spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS artists_ali@sunny.gardenA 3 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                        huntingdon@mstdn.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
                        huntingdon@mstdn.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
                        huntingdon@mstdn.social
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #17

                        @Artists_Ali

                        Nobody wants to smoke whatever that AI executive is on, when s/he claimed that AI will help people connect their brains to the cloud and increase their thoughts a thousand-fold. The guy needs to be in a padded cell, not running a business.

                        Since this AI executive seems addicted to science fiction, I suggest he rewatch what happens to Cate Blanchett's character at the end of Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          inderix@booping.synth.downloadI This user is from outside of this forum
                          inderix@booping.synth.downloadI This user is from outside of this forum
                          inderix@booping.synth.download
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #18

                          @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden I saw "connect their brains to the cloud" and thought of Microsoft introducing opt-out OneDrive sync for your brain

                          lionsphil@plush.cityL 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            piglet@mastodon.scotP This user is from outside of this forum
                            piglet@mastodon.scotP This user is from outside of this forum
                            piglet@mastodon.scot
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #19

                            @Artists_Ali AI execs want everyone to connect the brain to the cloud so they can future monetize the 4 low level thoughts neurotypicals like me actually have in a day. The "we own everything and you only rent it" agenda for the human mind.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                              mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                              mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                              mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #20

                              @Artists_Ali
                              They think it’ll turn them into “Lucy”, but it’ll be more like “The Terminal Man”.

                              drgroftehauge@sigmoid.socialD 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

                                @Artists_Ali on the other hand, I fully endorse AI executives plugging their brains into experimental brain modification equipment.

                                mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                                mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                                mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #21

                                @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                                Are you sure? They have money. Lots.

                                itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                                  crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                                  crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.party
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #22

                                  @Artists_Ali not only do I NOT want 1,000 more thoughts, they can have the ones I have now. Take my thoughts.
                                  Please.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    @JoscelynTransient That's why I take weed! Gotta reduce the thoughts down to something manageable.

                                    Sorry you got shafted at work. 💗
                                    I hope someone appreciates you properly soon.

                                    mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #23

                                    @Artists_Ali @JoscelynTransient
                                    Weed seems to increase my thoughts, but they tend to be funny ones, so that’s OK.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

                                      @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

                                      epic_null@infosec.exchangeE This user is from outside of this forum
                                      epic_null@infosec.exchangeE This user is from outside of this forum
                                      epic_null@infosec.exchange
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #24

                                      @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali Counter argHOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREAument, I think we haNEVER TRUST THIS ONE VEGITABLEve proven whCANDY CRUSH DOWNLOADy that is a terNEED MORE THOUGHT TIME? GET THOUGHTS PLUS FOR ONLY 29.99 A WEEKrible idea.

                                      lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

                                        @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                                        Are you sure? They have money. Lots.

                                        itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                                        itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                                        itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #25

                                        @mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
                                        That's what I call a win.

                                        mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

                                          @mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
                                          That's what I call a win.

                                          mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                                          mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                                          mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #26

                                          @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                                          “Debilitating”+Money=Trump
                                          You want thousands of them?

                                          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper