Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

    shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
    shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
    shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #16

    @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

    epic_null@infosec.exchangeE spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS artists_ali@sunny.gardenA 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

      huntingdon@mstdn.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
      huntingdon@mstdn.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
      huntingdon@mstdn.social
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #17

      @Artists_Ali

      Nobody wants to smoke whatever that AI executive is on, when s/he claimed that AI will help people connect their brains to the cloud and increase their thoughts a thousand-fold. The guy needs to be in a padded cell, not running a business.

      Since this AI executive seems addicted to science fiction, I suggest he rewatch what happens to Cate Blanchett's character at the end of Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        inderix@booping.synth.downloadI This user is from outside of this forum
        inderix@booping.synth.downloadI This user is from outside of this forum
        inderix@booping.synth.download
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #18

        @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden I saw "connect their brains to the cloud" and thought of Microsoft introducing opt-out OneDrive sync for your brain

        lionsphil@plush.cityL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          piglet@mastodon.scotP This user is from outside of this forum
          piglet@mastodon.scotP This user is from outside of this forum
          piglet@mastodon.scot
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #19

          @Artists_Ali AI execs want everyone to connect the brain to the cloud so they can future monetize the 4 low level thoughts neurotypicals like me actually have in a day. The "we own everything and you only rent it" agenda for the human mind.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

            mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
            mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
            mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #20

            @Artists_Ali
            They think it’ll turn them into “Lucy”, but it’ll be more like “The Terminal Man”.

            drgroftehauge@sigmoid.socialD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

              @Artists_Ali on the other hand, I fully endorse AI executives plugging their brains into experimental brain modification equipment.

              mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
              mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
              mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #21

              @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
              Are you sure? They have money. Lots.

              itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.party
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #22

                @Artists_Ali not only do I NOT want 1,000 more thoughts, they can have the ones I have now. Take my thoughts.
                Please.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  @JoscelynTransient That's why I take weed! Gotta reduce the thoughts down to something manageable.

                  Sorry you got shafted at work. 💗
                  I hope someone appreciates you properly soon.

                  mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                  mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                  mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #23

                  @Artists_Ali @JoscelynTransient
                  Weed seems to increase my thoughts, but they tend to be funny ones, so that’s OK.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

                    @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

                    epic_null@infosec.exchangeE This user is from outside of this forum
                    epic_null@infosec.exchangeE This user is from outside of this forum
                    epic_null@infosec.exchange
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #24

                    @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali Counter argHOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREAument, I think we haNEVER TRUST THIS ONE VEGITABLEve proven whCANDY CRUSH DOWNLOADy that is a terNEED MORE THOUGHT TIME? GET THOUGHTS PLUS FOR ONLY 29.99 A WEEKrible idea.

                    lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

                      @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                      Are you sure? They have money. Lots.

                      itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                      itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                      itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #25

                      @mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
                      That's what I call a win.

                      mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

                        @mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
                        That's what I call a win.

                        mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                        mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
                        mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #26

                        @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                        “Debilitating”+Money=Trump
                        You want thousands of them?

                        itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          skimbrel@wandering.shopS This user is from outside of this forum
                          skimbrel@wandering.shopS This user is from outside of this forum
                          skimbrel@wandering.shop
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #27

                          @Artists_Ali i have plenty of spare thoughts lying around to donate to the neurotypical folks if they want to try the ADHD Experience™

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            willi@hachyderm.ioW This user is from outside of this forum
                            willi@hachyderm.ioW This user is from outside of this forum
                            willi@hachyderm.io
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #28

                            @Artists_Ali what 1000 multiplied by zero, someone should have asked that CEO...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • aburka@hachyderm.ioA aburka@hachyderm.io

                              @Artists_Ali just try 1000 times more thoughts

                              you certainly will not regret 1000 times more thoughts

                              spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                              spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                              spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #29

                              @aburka @Artists_Ali

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                drikanis@mstdn.caD This user is from outside of this forum
                                drikanis@mstdn.caD This user is from outside of this forum
                                drikanis@mstdn.ca
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #30

                                @Artists_Ali it's like the whole "we only use 10% of our brain, we should unlock using 100% of it" crap that used to circulate. using 100% of your brain is called a seizure.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

                                  @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

                                  spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                                  spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                                  spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #31

                                  @Shdwdrgn I'm jealous. I'd have saved so much money on booze if I'd had this detente.
                                  @Artists_Ali

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                                    spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                                    spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #32

                                    @JoscelynTransient Big same, Joscelyn. And yet it never worked, not really. For some reason, LSD often did.
                                    @Artists_Ali

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      lnsy_dev@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                                      lnsy_dev@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                                      lnsy_dev@mastodon.social
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #33

                                      @Artists_Ali Can't wait until I can shit post with no hands

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                        lritter@mastodon.gamedev.placeL This user is from outside of this forum
                                        lritter@mastodon.gamedev.placeL This user is from outside of this forum
                                        lritter@mastodon.gamedev.place
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #34

                                        @Artists_Ali quality > quantity

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

                                          @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                                          “Debilitating”+Money=Trump
                                          You want thousands of them?

                                          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                                          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                                          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #35

                                          @Artists_Ali yea sounds good. If you have a point you're going to need to spell it out because to me that sounds like a big net win.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper