Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

    crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
    crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
    crystal_fish_caves@mstdn.party
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #22

    @Artists_Ali not only do I NOT want 1,000 more thoughts, they can have the ones I have now. Take my thoughts.
    Please.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      @JoscelynTransient That's why I take weed! Gotta reduce the thoughts down to something manageable.

      Sorry you got shafted at work. 💗
      I hope someone appreciates you properly soon.

      mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
      mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
      mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #23

      @Artists_Ali @JoscelynTransient
      Weed seems to increase my thoughts, but they tend to be funny ones, so that’s OK.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

        @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

        epic_null@infosec.exchangeE This user is from outside of this forum
        epic_null@infosec.exchangeE This user is from outside of this forum
        epic_null@infosec.exchange
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #24

        @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali Counter argHOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREAument, I think we haNEVER TRUST THIS ONE VEGITABLEve proven whCANDY CRUSH DOWNLOADy that is a terNEED MORE THOUGHT TIME? GET THOUGHTS PLUS FOR ONLY 29.99 A WEEKrible idea.

        lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

          @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
          Are you sure? They have money. Lots.

          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
          itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #25

          @mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
          That's what I call a win.

          mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems

            @mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
            That's what I call a win.

            mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
            mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM This user is from outside of this forum
            mysturji@mastodonapp.uk
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #26

            @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
            “Debilitating”+Money=Trump
            You want thousands of them?

            itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

              skimbrel@wandering.shopS This user is from outside of this forum
              skimbrel@wandering.shopS This user is from outside of this forum
              skimbrel@wandering.shop
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #27

              @Artists_Ali i have plenty of spare thoughts lying around to donate to the neurotypical folks if they want to try the ADHD Experience™

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                willi@hachyderm.ioW This user is from outside of this forum
                willi@hachyderm.ioW This user is from outside of this forum
                willi@hachyderm.io
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #28

                @Artists_Ali what 1000 multiplied by zero, someone should have asked that CEO...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • aburka@hachyderm.ioA aburka@hachyderm.io

                  @Artists_Ali just try 1000 times more thoughts

                  you certainly will not regret 1000 times more thoughts

                  spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                  spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                  spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #29

                  @aburka @Artists_Ali

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    drikanis@mstdn.caD This user is from outside of this forum
                    drikanis@mstdn.caD This user is from outside of this forum
                    drikanis@mstdn.ca
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #30

                    @Artists_Ali it's like the whole "we only use 10% of our brain, we should unlock using 100% of it" crap that used to circulate. using 100% of your brain is called a seizure.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

                      @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

                      spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                      spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                      spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #31

                      @Shdwdrgn I'm jealous. I'd have saved so much money on booze if I'd had this detente.
                      @Artists_Ali

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                        spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
                        spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #32

                        @JoscelynTransient Big same, Joscelyn. And yet it never worked, not really. For some reason, LSD often did.
                        @Artists_Ali

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          lnsy_dev@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                          lnsy_dev@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                          lnsy_dev@mastodon.social
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #33

                          @Artists_Ali Can't wait until I can shit post with no hands

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            lritter@mastodon.gamedev.placeL This user is from outside of this forum
                            lritter@mastodon.gamedev.placeL This user is from outside of this forum
                            lritter@mastodon.gamedev.place
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #34

                            @Artists_Ali quality > quantity

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

                              @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
                              “Debilitating”+Money=Trump
                              You want thousands of them?

                              itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                              itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
                              itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #35

                              @Artists_Ali yea sounds good. If you have a point you're going to need to spell it out because to me that sounds like a big net win.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

                                @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

                                artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                                artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                                artists_ali@sunny.garden
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #36

                                @Shdwdrgn Good for you babe! Teach us your magic! 😁

                                shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  unworthybeatrix@girlcock.clubU This user is from outside of this forum
                                  unworthybeatrix@girlcock.clubU This user is from outside of this forum
                                  unworthybeatrix@girlcock.club
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #37

                                  @Artists_Ali Oh no I 100% want neurotypical people to experience that.

                                  And whatever a power flicker might do to that.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    marcjones@scholar.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    marcjones@scholar.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    marcjones@scholar.social
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #38

                                    @Artists_Ali Insert Jack Nicholson “You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" meme here.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      ninkosan@mas.toN This user is from outside of this forum
                                      ninkosan@mas.toN This user is from outside of this forum
                                      ninkosan@mas.to
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #39

                                      @Artists_Ali [QUIET PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                        bluestarultor@tech.lgbtB This user is from outside of this forum
                                        bluestarultor@tech.lgbtB This user is from outside of this forum
                                        bluestarultor@tech.lgbt
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #40

                                        @Artists_Ali "A.I. executive"

                                        See, there's your problem: multiplication by zero. XD

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                          cygnathreadbare@retro.pizzaC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          cygnathreadbare@retro.pizzaC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          cygnathreadbare@retro.pizza
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #41

                                          @Artists_Ali

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper