Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

    @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

    spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
    spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
    spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #31

    @Shdwdrgn I'm jealous. I'd have saved so much money on booze if I'd had this detente.
    @Artists_Ali

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
      spiegelmama@infosec.exchangeS This user is from outside of this forum
      spiegelmama@infosec.exchange
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #32

      @JoscelynTransient Big same, Joscelyn. And yet it never worked, not really. For some reason, LSD often did.
      @Artists_Ali

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        lnsy_dev@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
        lnsy_dev@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
        lnsy_dev@mastodon.social
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #33

        @Artists_Ali Can't wait until I can shit post with no hands

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          lritter@mastodon.gamedev.placeL This user is from outside of this forum
          lritter@mastodon.gamedev.placeL This user is from outside of this forum
          lritter@mastodon.gamedev.place
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #34

          @Artists_Ali quality > quantity

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mysturji@mastodonapp.ukM mysturji@mastodonapp.uk

            @itsmaya @Artists_Ali
            “Debilitating”+Money=Trump
            You want thousands of them?

            itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
            itsmaya@social.treehouse.systemsI This user is from outside of this forum
            itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #35

            @Artists_Ali yea sounds good. If you have a point you're going to need to spell it out because to me that sounds like a big net win.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt

              @Artists_Ali Sorry to say, but I would absolutely do this! Judging by the comments here, I'm one of the lucky ones who found a balance with intrusive thoughts and makes use of the noise in my head for everyday life. Yeah ok I have a million unfinished projects lying around, but man, if I could use that computing power when I'm hyper-focused on a subject..!

              artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
              artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
              artists_ali@sunny.garden
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #36

              @Shdwdrgn Good for you babe! Teach us your magic! 😁

              shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                unworthybeatrix@girlcock.clubU This user is from outside of this forum
                unworthybeatrix@girlcock.clubU This user is from outside of this forum
                unworthybeatrix@girlcock.club
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #37

                @Artists_Ali Oh no I 100% want neurotypical people to experience that.

                And whatever a power flicker might do to that.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                  marcjones@scholar.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                  marcjones@scholar.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                  marcjones@scholar.social
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #38

                  @Artists_Ali Insert Jack Nicholson “You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" meme here.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    ninkosan@mas.toN This user is from outside of this forum
                    ninkosan@mas.toN This user is from outside of this forum
                    ninkosan@mas.to
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #39

                    @Artists_Ali [QUIET PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      bluestarultor@tech.lgbtB This user is from outside of this forum
                      bluestarultor@tech.lgbtB This user is from outside of this forum
                      bluestarultor@tech.lgbt
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #40

                      @Artists_Ali "A.I. executive"

                      See, there's your problem: multiplication by zero. XD

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                        cygnathreadbare@retro.pizzaC This user is from outside of this forum
                        cygnathreadbare@retro.pizzaC This user is from outside of this forum
                        cygnathreadbare@retro.pizza
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #41

                        @Artists_Ali

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          thetenuousorder@meow.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                          thetenuousorder@meow.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                          thetenuousorder@meow.social
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #42

                          @Artists_Ali that or a seizure

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • alter_unicorn@masto.bikeA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alter_unicorn@masto.bikeA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alter_unicorn@masto.bike
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #43

                            @Artists_Ali lets connect an AI to my very much ADHD brain and watch it die from poisoning. no amount of RAM can handle all the randomness and noise.

                            artists_ali@sunny.gardenA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                              lyonsinbeta@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lyonsinbeta@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lyonsinbeta@mastodon.social
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #44

                              @Artists_Ali seconded.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                aedius@lavraievie.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                aedius@lavraievie.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                aedius@lavraievie.social
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #45

                                @Artists_Ali

                                Executive don't bother, it's impossible to multiply 0

                                nieuemma@mastodon.deN 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  smolwaffle@union.placeS This user is from outside of this forum
                                  smolwaffle@union.placeS This user is from outside of this forum
                                  smolwaffle@union.place
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #46

                                  @Artists_Ali
                                  Look what they need to mimic a fraction of our power!
                                  @shapr

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • alter_unicorn@masto.bikeA alter_unicorn@masto.bike

                                    @Artists_Ali lets connect an AI to my very much ADHD brain and watch it die from poisoning. no amount of RAM can handle all the randomness and noise.

                                    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    artists_ali@sunny.garden
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #47

                                    @alter_unicorn TRUE!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

                                      100% for sure.

                                      woozle@toot.catW This user is from outside of this forum
                                      woozle@toot.catW This user is from outside of this forum
                                      woozle@toot.cat
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #48

                                      @Artists_Ali If I let them have some of my thoughts, will they do something with them? I never have enough time...

                                      perfidia@autistics.lifeP 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • epic_null@infosec.exchangeE epic_null@infosec.exchange

                                        @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali Counter argHOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREAument, I think we haNEVER TRUST THIS ONE VEGITABLEve proven whCANDY CRUSH DOWNLOADy that is a terNEED MORE THOUGHT TIME? GET THOUGHTS PLUS FOR ONLY 29.99 A WEEKrible idea.

                                        lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL This user is from outside of this forum
                                        lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL This user is from outside of this forum
                                        lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizza
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #49

                                        @Epic_Null @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali, I guarantee that Thoughts™ will shove that Thoughts+™ one into subscribers' brains whenever it can, and that far too many will… have it thought for them… that they should pay for it. And they will.

                                        (Also, release the hypnodrones.)

                                        shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                          6@possum.city6 This user is from outside of this forum
                                          6@possum.city6 This user is from outside of this forum
                                          6@possum.city
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #50

                                          @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden mmm, more thoughts at same speed will saturate the bandwidth and suck ass
                                          but if you could "overclock" brains, THEN it could maybe allow for like...3x more thoughts...lol

                                          adhd is fun but...wait what was i saying?

                                          lispi314@udongein.xyzL 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper