I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali ha ha ha, just let them have what they're asking for ... ok, don't; there's worse problems that will cause, but ...
-
S simonjust@mstdn.dk shared this topic
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
Now there’s a torment nexus of if I ever saw one.
-
T tokeriis@helvede.net shared this topic