Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

    forestine@sunny.gardenF This user is from outside of this forum
    forestine@sunny.gardenF This user is from outside of this forum
    forestine@sunny.garden
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #141

    @Artists_Ali my biggest post was also about ai lol

    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA dolanor@hachyderm.ioD 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • forestine@sunny.gardenF forestine@sunny.garden

      @Artists_Ali my biggest post was also about ai lol

      artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
      artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
      artists_ali@sunny.garden
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #142

      @forestine No surprise it would be unpopular here 💪🏻

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • zaphodb@twitter.resolvt.netZ This user is from outside of this forum
        zaphodb@twitter.resolvt.netZ This user is from outside of this forum
        zaphodb@twitter.resolvt.net
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #143

        @Artists_Ali I especially do not want 1000 more thoughts at AI API latencies. Its annoying enough to watch via CLI already, actually having to wait for your thoughts to come back sounds absolutely terrifying to me.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

          mmezabet@craftgoblin.clubM This user is from outside of this forum
          mmezabet@craftgoblin.clubM This user is from outside of this forum
          mmezabet@craftgoblin.club
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #144

          @Artists_Ali Anything involving ADHD will get massive boost, too, lol

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • isaackuo@spacey.spaceI isaackuo@spacey.space

            @Artists_Ali I think it says more about how completely devoid of thoughts an AI executive is. Just an empty zombie with no ability to come up with any thoughts on their own any more.

            me@social.jlamothe.netM This user is from outside of this forum
            me@social.jlamothe.netM This user is from outside of this forum
            me@social.jlamothe.net
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #145
            @isaackuo @Artists_Ali 1000 × 0 is still 0 🙃
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

              hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
              hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
              hsza@social.tudbut.de
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #146

              @Artists_Ali AI executives do not understand thinking more =/= thinking better. …that kinda sums up the craze, actually

              cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

                thomasjwebb@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                thomasjwebb@mastodon.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                thomasjwebb@mastodon.social
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #147

                @Artists_Ali indeed I wish I could donate my extra thoughts to thoughtless people

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                  miawinter@mastoart.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                  miawinter@mastoart.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                  miawinter@mastoart.social
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #148

                  @Artists_Ali as an adhd

                  Yes, you really really don't

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    kc@social.coopK This user is from outside of this forum
                    kc@social.coopK This user is from outside of this forum
                    kc@social.coop
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #149

                    @Artists_Ali no no, let them have the intrusive thoughts of that embarrassing thing they did at age 8 and the sudden interest on landmark bridges in Uzbekistan at 3h in the morning

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      flup@mastodon.scotF This user is from outside of this forum
                      flup@mastodon.scotF This user is from outside of this forum
                      flup@mastodon.scot
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #150

                      @Artists_Ali If computers started learning from the inside of my head, they’d craft an elaborate emergency stop button before smacking it as hard as it could.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • svavar@masto.svavar.comS This user is from outside of this forum
                        svavar@masto.svavar.comS This user is from outside of this forum
                        svavar@masto.svavar.com
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #151

                        @JoscelynTransient @Artists_Ali

                        Same with alcohol. I’ve also been fired and reprimanded for sharing my thoughts on how I think leadership is inept and not interested in fixing issues or doing good work.

                        These narcissists would flip their shit if everyone came to them with 1000x more thoughts about how things should be done, which is why I think we should do it (minus the brain implant).

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

                          shadowfals@toot.catS This user is from outside of this forum
                          shadowfals@toot.catS This user is from outside of this forum
                          shadowfals@toot.cat
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #152

                          @Artists_Ali you went fungal! 🍄

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • hsza@social.tudbut.deH hsza@social.tudbut.de

                            @Artists_Ali AI executives do not understand thinking more =/= thinking better. …that kinda sums up the craze, actually

                            cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                            cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                            cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #153

                            @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden ... yeah that's. exactly the problem yeah

                            cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz

                              @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden ... yeah that's. exactly the problem yeah

                              cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                              cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                              cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #154

                              @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden oh lmao that post is three months old

                              hsza@social.tudbut.deH 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz

                                @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden oh lmao that post is three months old

                                hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
                                hsza@social.tudbut.deH This user is from outside of this forum
                                hsza@social.tudbut.de
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #155

                                @Cyborus @Artists_Ali still relevant

                                cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • hsza@social.tudbut.deH hsza@social.tudbut.de

                                  @Cyborus @Artists_Ali still relevant

                                  cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                                  cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyzC This user is from outside of this forum
                                  cyborus@social.cartoon-aa.xyz
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #156

                                  @hsza@social.tudbut.de @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden 😔

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    zarkonnen@mastodon.socialZ This user is from outside of this forum
                                    zarkonnen@mastodon.socialZ This user is from outside of this forum
                                    zarkonnen@mastodon.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #157

                                    @Artists_Ali This is like the "we only use x% of our brain" nonsense. Do you want a seizure?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      annehargreaves@ioc.exchangeA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      annehargreaves@ioc.exchangeA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      annehargreaves@ioc.exchange
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #158

                                      @Artists_Ali ffs

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                        irisdessine@piaille.frI This user is from outside of this forum
                                        irisdessine@piaille.frI This user is from outside of this forum
                                        irisdessine@piaille.fr
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #159

                                        @Artists_Ali can I share and translate in french, please? Because I find this very accurate 😅

                                        artists_ali@sunny.gardenA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                          tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
                                          tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
                                          tompearce49@mastodon.scot
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #160

                                          @Artists_Ali
                                          Plenty of unwanted thoughts here. If anyone's short of a thought or two, happy to donate the surplus!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper