Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.

Planlagt Fastgjort LÃ¥st Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
68 Indlæg 33 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    Please CW any truly bad ones.

    captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC This user is from outside of this forum
    captmikeyates@tech.lgbtC This user is from outside of this forum
    captmikeyates@tech.lgbt
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #6

    @alice Country *and* Western? 🤣

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • guffo@topspicy.socialG guffo@topspicy.social

      @alice I read one a while back that made me giggle.

      "Are you a workplace health and safety violation? Because you need a proper railing."

      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
      alice@lgbtqia.space
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #7

      @guffo lmao

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

        Gimme your best pickup lines.
        🚩 answers only.

        I'll start.

        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

        pronounshe@lgbtqia.spaceP This user is from outside of this forum
        pronounshe@lgbtqia.spaceP This user is from outside of this forum
        pronounshe@lgbtqia.space
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #8

        @alice "Hi, my name is [name]. Ove been following you for two weeks. Wanna see the pictures?"

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

          Gimme your best pickup lines.
          🚩 answers only.

          I'll start.

          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

          zomgwtfbbqkewl@hachyderm.ioZ This user is from outside of this forum
          zomgwtfbbqkewl@hachyderm.ioZ This user is from outside of this forum
          zomgwtfbbqkewl@hachyderm.io
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #9

          @alice "Are you the patriarchy? Cuz I wanna smash"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

            Gimme your best pickup lines.
            🚩 answers only.

            I'll start.

            "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

            "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

            ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

            pronounshe@lgbtqia.spaceP This user is from outside of this forum
            pronounshe@lgbtqia.spaceP This user is from outside of this forum
            pronounshe@lgbtqia.space
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #10

            @alice "Hi, my name is [name]. Can I just hold you and cry for a while?"

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

              Gimme your best pickup lines.
              🚩 answers only.

              I'll start.

              "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

              "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

              ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

              mindpersephone@spookygirl.booM This user is from outside of this forum
              mindpersephone@spookygirl.booM This user is from outside of this forum
              mindpersephone@spookygirl.boo
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #11

              @alice

              One of those kind of men to a lady standing on a bus "Do you need a seat?"
              "Oh yes please"
              "Why don't you sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that comes up"

              madengineering@hachyderm.ioM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mindpersephone@spookygirl.booM mindpersephone@spookygirl.boo

                @alice

                One of those kind of men to a lady standing on a bus "Do you need a seat?"
                "Oh yes please"
                "Why don't you sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that comes up"

                madengineering@hachyderm.ioM This user is from outside of this forum
                madengineering@hachyderm.ioM This user is from outside of this forum
                madengineering@hachyderm.io
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #12

                @mindpersephone @alice This sounds like a good way to abruptly take a taser to the face.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                  Gimme your best pickup lines.
                  🚩 answers only.

                  I'll start.

                  "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                  "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                  ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                  xgranade@wandering.shopX This user is from outside of this forum
                  xgranade@wandering.shopX This user is from outside of this forum
                  xgranade@wandering.shop
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #13

                  @alice "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                    Gimme your best pickup lines.
                    🚩 answers only.

                    I'll start.

                    "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                    "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                    ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                    rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                    rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                    rallias@hax.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #14

                    @alice Are you a NASCAR driver? Because I'm the waving red flag.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
                      sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
                      sarahdal@crispsandwi.ch
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #15

                      @benjamincox @alice I love this and am using it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                        Gimme your best pickup lines.
                        🚩 answers only.

                        I'll start.

                        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                        jared@spookykitties.comJ This user is from outside of this forum
                        jared@spookykitties.comJ This user is from outside of this forum
                        jared@spookykitties.com
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #16

                        @alice "would you like to see pictures of my raccoon friend Smeagol Shambles and her 4 little hobbits?" Having never been in a scenario where I would the concept of "pickup lines" would ever be needed, I have not had the opportunity to try it. Still, I think it would work

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                          Gimme your best pickup lines.
                          🚩 answers only.

                          I'll start.

                          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                          sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
                          sarahdal@crispsandwi.chS This user is from outside of this forum
                          sarahdal@crispsandwi.ch
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #17

                          @alice I frequently told my girlfriend "that's a pretty dress, it would look great on my bedroom floor"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • rose_alibi@post.lurk.orgR This user is from outside of this forum
                            rose_alibi@post.lurk.orgR This user is from outside of this forum
                            rose_alibi@post.lurk.org
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #18

                            @alice it definitely does not hurt his case that he's 6'5", built like a fictional viking, and works as a bartender at a popular bar. he probably could say almost anything

                            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              Gimme your best pickup lines.
                              🚩 answers only.

                              I'll start.

                              "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                              "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                              ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                              iamdavidobrien@mastodon.social
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #19

                              Only ever used one: “I’m 18 years and 18 days old today. “

                              A bit of a one-off.

                              But we’re still together 42 1/2 years later. So I guess it worked …

                              @alice

                              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                🚩 answers only.

                                I'll start.

                                "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                unsafelyhotboots@sharkey.worldU This user is from outside of this forum
                                unsafelyhotboots@sharkey.worldU This user is from outside of this forum
                                unsafelyhotboots@sharkey.world
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #20

                                @alice@lgbtqia.space to my wife:
                                "hey hun, I just saw the most beautiful lady in the room."
                                Her: "....it's only us in here"
                                Me: "And the cat can't be called a lady, she's a princess."

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                  Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                  🚩 answers only.

                                  I'll start.

                                  "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                  "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                  ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                  agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  agturcz@circumstances.runA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  agturcz@circumstances.run
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #21

                                  @alice Extra point for this guy for good wits 🤭

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                    Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                    🚩 answers only.

                                    I'll start.

                                    "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                    "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                    ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                    prophetscross@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                                    prophetscross@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                                    prophetscross@mastodon.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #22

                                    @alice The only pickup lines I know are from Mafia 2

                                    "Why don't we go back to my place and play house, You'll be the door and I'll slam you"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                      Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                      🚩 answers only.

                                      I'll start.

                                      "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                      "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                      ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                      rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                      rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                      rallias@hax.social
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #23

                                      @alice "We've been trying to reach you regarding your vehicle's extended warranty."

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                        Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                        🚩 answers only.

                                        I'll start.

                                        "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                        "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                        ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.social
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #24

                                        @alice

                                        This only works if the goth baddie responds the right way, but if she does, it's golden

                                        cosmicktrigger@mastodon.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                          Gimme your best pickup lines.
                                          🚩 answers only.

                                          I'll start.

                                          "I named my legs Master lock, because if you pick me they'll open right up."

                                          "What's better than Smoke on the Water? Come on Eileen."¹

                                          ¹ a guy at a bar actually used his one on a friend of mine after overhearing her name

                                          darkling@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                          darkling@mstdn.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                          darkling@mstdn.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #25

                                          @alice "The voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."

                                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper