Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross They've clearly stopped giving a F.
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
Also a typo that literally every word processor would put a squiggly line under
-
@cstross They've clearly stopped giving a F.
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross This might just be me, but the capitalisation also does not seem to follow any reasonable logic/style.
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross I don’t think they used AI. Even that is better at that
. -
@cstross I don’t think they used AI. Even that is better at that
. -
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross That's why my "Surace Laptop" runs on Linux now.

-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross at least their LLM has spellcheck turned off..
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross Next time they'll add the missing letter: "Moist ports".
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross I hope they go completely tits up when the bubble pops. Talk about a paradigm shift.
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross also please let “most ports” be the new tech trend it would be so funny
-
@cstross Next time they'll add the missing letter: "Moist ports".
@Uilebheist @cstross ah yes and who isn’t excited for experiencing the moist farts on a surace plopplop? I know I am!
Oops sorry I accidentally dogfooded the AI and it further degraded the presentation
Oh well at least we used a bunch more tokens!! #ReturnOfClippy
-
@cstross Next time they'll add the missing letter: "Moist ports".
@Uilebheist My eyes keep correcting that as "moist parts"
-
@cstross This might just be me, but the capitalisation also does not seem to follow any reasonable logic/style.
@HeptaSean @cstross Surface Laptop is a specific model so it gets a pass, but "Most" should be lower case. But then it'd look weird because of how much they de-emphasised the "The". I think whatever they did it'd look goofy, but they obviously don't care anyway given "surace".
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross Missing the main point too - wgaff how many ports a laptop has? Give me 2 or 3 USB-C ports and I have everything I could ever need. Do Microsot (sic) still think it's the 90s?
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross 3 entirely different font styles, and it looks like they don’t line up on the left margin or have sensible line width between them
maybe that’s minor compared with the obvious but this slide keeps getting worse every time I see it
-
@cstross Missing the main point too - wgaff how many ports a laptop has? Give me 2 or 3 USB-C ports and I have everything I could ever need. Do Microsot (sic) still think it's the 90s?
@markotway @cstross Most ports isn't important. But at least give me a full sized hdmi and a type A for a mouse or thumbdrive.
At home I have all I need, customers and conferences.. not so much. -
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross@wandering.shop Surace 🤌
-
Microsoft can't afford to proofread the slide decks for their HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS by the CEO any more.
It's true, relying on AI *really does* rot the brain.
@cstross "Surace" to rhyme with "Versace"