abandonedamerica@mastodon.social
@abandonedamerica@mastodon.social
Indlæg
-
There was this consensus of not going to X after Elon Musk turned it into a right-wing hellhole but I see more and more especially journalists going back "because the AI people are there". -
There was this consensus of not going to X after Elon Musk turned it into a right-wing hellhole but I see more and more especially journalists going back "because the AI people are there". -
There was this consensus of not going to X after Elon Musk turned it into a right-wing hellhole but I see more and more especially journalists going back "because the AI people are there". -
There was this consensus of not going to X after Elon Musk turned it into a right-wing hellhole but I see more and more especially journalists going back "because the AI people are there".@tante I really miss Twitter sometimes, but just can't reconcile myself with what it's become. I deleted my whole account just to prevent myself from being tempted to pop back in and I'm glad I did. The old community there may still have some of the same people I really liked but every person that stays makes it easier for others to make the same choice.