Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
ravenworks@yiff.lifeR

ravenworks@yiff.life

@ravenworks@yiff.life
About
Indlæg
7
Emner
2
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    @mym Oh wow, I saw the name, but wasn't able to find any relevant search results for it; thank you for the context!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    @SnekSqueezer I vaguely feel like that's when "big curvy talon-legs that are half the size of the character" had a particular blossoming but honestly it might've just been when they crossed my path more often (or I might be remembering it wrong altogether)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    that's a compliment

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    this seriously looks like 2010s fetish art

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    WAIT omg I just realised the cosplayer in the photo is cosplaying ONE OF HIS PAINTINGS.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    for the record, the art that made me look for this guy is *exactly* what you would hope from the photo

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint
    ravenworks@yiff.lifeR ravenworks@yiff.life

    oh my god; I went looking for examples of art by George Barr, and found a cropped artist photo that I extremely wanted to see more of, and: wow the full view does NOT disappoint

    (source: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3697649/george-barr )

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper