Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
psh@infosec.exchangeP

psh@infosec.exchange

@psh@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Police arrested the wrong woman after searching the Flock surveillance system after a deadly crash.
    psh@infosec.exchangeP psh@infosec.exchange

    @KrissyKat Who would have guessed the equation of a surveillance state + a broken justice system + purposefully low iq investigative units with superiority complexes would equal a good idea.

    Ikke-kategoriseret news tech technology uspol politics

  • Uh … holy shit.
    psh@infosec.exchangeP psh@infosec.exchange

    @BrianJopek before accountability for these systems are even set in place at that...Not to mention the hundreds of overcrowded airports and near misses...I'm sure this will turn out well.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • A computer can never be held accountable
    psh@infosec.exchangeP psh@infosec.exchange

    @mttaggart that’s the scariest thing to me right now, not this doomer ai apocalypse news.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Coxon: oh shit don't give away how deep in I am with the rationalistsCoxon: I'm totally not a rationalist, I just hung out with them for a decade because I admire their huge swole brains and how right they are about everythingCoxon: nailed it
    psh@infosec.exchangeP psh@infosec.exchange

    @davidgerard [meanwhile the rationalists before bed]

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Watching this Apple event tout how iPhones will soon be able to record ambient audio/conversations and transcribe "high level notes" for you.
    psh@infosec.exchangeP psh@infosec.exchange

    @zackwhittaker I'm so tired of this limitless specter of productivity, especially in relation to expanding behaviors that limit user privacy.

    I'm switching to grapheneOS when my current phone croaks.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper